Evolution 3 Nigel is a professional travel tripod system and is entirely unique in its design. Multiple mounting points for accessories and other imaging devices, toughened grips on uniquely engineered parallel locks, and an added D-Ring and Carabiner for additional capability make Nigel an incredibly versatile and rugged tripod system, with modular design for professionals. As compact as a normal travel tripod, but with thicker legs, Nigel takes innovation and capability to a new level with 30kg variable load rating.
The Evolution 3 Nigel tripod is our Pro travel tripod. Meatier than most, but just as compact as a normal travel tripod, Nigel is the perfect hybrid between size and rigidity. New features enable an unprecedented level of functionality, making Nigel the perfect travel companion for professional photographers around the world.
- New Tri-Mount plate for multiple mounting of external devices
- Locking Ring for precision placement of mounting plate
- D-Ring & Carabiner assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod / boom / selfie stick
- 3/8" detachable feet, for modular use
- ParaLock leg locking system with new TPR 80 Grips for all weather conditions
- New internal mechanism for smoother, stronger and easier use
- Peak Design & Arca Swiss compatibility on Quick Release Plate
- Detachable Pano-Clamp for level top panning, and macro panning
- Removeable & reversible centre column for low & macro capability
- 30kg Variable Load Capability*
- 86% Pure Japanese Skyflex Pre-preg Carbon Fiber construction
So, what's in the kit?
Back to top
- Evolution 3 Nigel Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod System
- AirHed 3 (AH3) ballhead with Detachable Pano-Clamp
- Peak Design Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Tough Canvas carry case with ballast function
- Stainless Carabiner
Back to top
Horizontal centre column
3 Legged Thing