Introducing the 360Fly Panoramic 360 Degree Action Camera – the camera that misses nothing and changes everything. The 360Fly gives you the power to capture and share your life in fully immersive, interactive 360° HD video – then edit, enhance and share content instantly from your mobile device across social media. 360Fly is resistant to sweat, rain, liquid, sand, and dust, giving your camera 360 degrees of protection for any activity or situation.
Key Features: 360Fly Panoramic 360 Degree Action Camera
A New Era of Video
360fly isn’t just a camera. It’s a device designed to capture the experience as if you were there.
Go Anywhere. Mount Everywhere
Wear it or place it, we have a mount to capture every shot.
The World's Widest Field Of View
Capture any moment, from any angle, all at once. Every adventure is more immersive in 360.
Rugged Design, With You In Mind
360fly is resistant to sweat, rain, liquid, sand and dust, giving your camera 360 degrees of protection for any activity or situation.
Shoot. Share. Swipe.
Use the 360fly app to preview live video from your camera, watch epic moments and share and edit on the fly.
- Video format: H.264
- Video mode (resolution): 1504 x 1504 @ 27.97fps
- Video recording rate: up to 20 Mbps VBR
- Audio format: Mono, 48 kHz, 64 Kbps AAC
- Lens type: 8-element glass ultra-fisheye lens
- Aperture: F2.5
- Field of view: 240°
- Focal length: 0.88 mm
- Minimum focus distance: 30 cm
- Keys: One operation key (power ON/OFF, recording START/STOP)
- LEDs: 3-colour LED (RGB)
- Vibration motor: For device feedback when out of view
- Microphone: Built-in microphone
- Accelerometer sensor: For camera orientation v
- Storage: Internal 32 GB
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz band)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Smart Device (BT LE)
- USB: USB 2.0
- Remote control: Viewfinder, control, edit and sharing via smartphone app
- Supported mobile O/S: iOS 8+, Android 4.3+
- PC software: 10.8 or later/Windows 7
- Supported PC O/S: Mac OS X, Windows
- Water-resistant: 5 ATM
- Dust-resistant: IP6X (without Mic Plug)
- Shock-resistant: Up to 1.5 M
- Operating temperature: -20° to 40° C / -4° to 104° F
- Storage temperature: -20° to 60° C / -4° to 140° F
- Power source: Built-in Li-Polymer battery (1600 mA)
- Charging method: Through cradle using bundled USB cable
- Full charging time: Approximately 2.5 hours with 1A charger
- Battery life: 2+ hours
Size and Weight
Back to top
- Dimensions: 360fly Camera (61 mm sphere), Power Cradle (46 mm x 12mm (H)), Tilt Mount (50 mm x 26 mm (H))
- Weight: 360fly Camera 138 g, Tilt Mount 30.6 g, Power Cradle 15 g
Back to top
||Built-in Li-Polymer battery (1600mA)
||USB 2.0, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
||USB Cable, Power Cradle, Tilt Mount with curved or flat baseplates, Pouch, Mic plug, Lanyard, Protective pouch
||32GB internal memory
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £13.66
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.