Aperture lets you import, manage and enhance your photos in one simple, integrated workflow. Now it's even easier to cull through shoots, enhance images, manage massive libraries and deliver stunning photos.
With over 100 new features, including:
- Image adjustment controls such as Highlight Recovery, Definition, Vibrancy, and Vignette
- Retouch tool with soft-edged brush to remove unwanted elements from photos
- Next-generation RAW image processing for highest-quality images
- Quick Preview mode for rapid-fire photo browsing
- Simplified user interface that maximises screen space and provides direct access to your iPhoto library from within Aperture
- Integration with .Mac Web Gallery to instantly publish your photos, allowing visitors to view and download images
Optimised for speed
With a superfast search engine and Quick Preview mode for rapid-fire photo browsing, Aperture offers sizzling end-to-end speed even when working with large libraries.
Intuitive and accessible
With its streamlined user interface, Aperture puts library, metadata, and adjustment controls in one tabbed inspector; makes better use of screen real estate; and provides direct access to your iPhoto library from within Aperture.
Powerful image processing
Enhance your photos using an expanded suite of adjustment tools including Recovery, Vibrancy, Vignette, and a soft-edged Retouch brush - all with the highest-quality RAW processing.
Instantly publish a .Mac Web Gallery for viewing via the web, iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple TV; design and order beautiful custom books; and access your Aperture library from within iLife, iWork, or Leopard Mail.
Aperture 2 supports digital cameras from a wide variety of manufacturers. It offers support for all standard image formats (such as JPEG, TIFF, PSD, and DNGs from most cameras) and provides optimised support for the RAW formats of more than 100 digital cameras and camera backs.
Back to top
Back to top
||Mac OS X v10.4.11 Tiger, Mac OS X v10.5.2 Leopard