Apple latest iWork software features streamlined word processing, stunning presentations and spreadsheets so you can work wonders without the work. Contains Pages 08, Keynote 08 and Numbers 08 and integrates with your current Mac software applications like iPhoto, iDVD and is also compatible with Windows documents so you can import Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Office Powerpoint presentations and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Stationery, newsletters, resumes, brochures, reports, proposals, business cards - whatever you write, Pages '08 offers an intuitive way to create beautiful, media-rich documents using impressive features you know how to use right away.
Numbers '08 is an innovative spreadsheet application that lets you organise your data to fit the way you think. Do everything from setting up the family budget to completing a lab report to creating complex financial documents.
- More than 150 functions
- Intelligent tables
- 2D and 3D charts
- Interactive print view
- Apple-designed templates for home, education, and business
- Import from and export to Microsoft Excel and other formats
Writing comes naturally when you're using Pages '08. Start with one of over 140 templates to write beautiful letters, resumes, reports, business forms, and more. And create media-rich newsletters, brochures, and flyers with point-and-click ease.
- Streamlined word processing
- Powerful page layout
- Change tracking
- Advanced image tools
- More than 140 Apple-designed templates, including 80 new templates
- Import from and export to Microsoft Word and other formats
Create stunning, cinema-quality presentations more easily than ever with Keynote '08. Use new animation tools to move and scale images along a path. Or rotate them on the face of a cube or on a turntable. Add dazzling text effects and slide transitions. Even record and deliver narrated presentations.
Back to top
- More than 35 Apple-designed themes
- Smart Builds with drop zones
- Powerful graphics tools, including Instant Alpha
- Built-in voiceover recording
- Export to YouTube, iPhone, and iPod
- Import from and export to Microsoft PowerPoint and other formats
Back to top
||Mac computer with Intel, Power PC G5 or Power PC G4 processor and OS X v10.4.10 or later - iLife 08 recommended