The Canon LV-WX300 LCD Projector offers reliable, bright widescreen protection with a HDMI and Network port. Its native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels), 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio delivers sharp, accurate images, whilst its compact, lightweight profile makes it easily portable for university or college lectures.
The Key Features:
- Enjoy sharp, widescreen images with native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels)
- Experience bright, vivid images with 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio
- 1.1x zoom lens allows flexible projector placement
- Compact and lightweight: just 2.5kg
- Vertical keystone correction
- 5000h lamp life (6000h in Eco Mode)
- HDMI port and 2x VGA ports
- RJ-45 network port for remote control and monitoring
- Built-in 10W speaker
Bright, sharp, faithful images
The LV-WX300 is a superb choice for buyers who want a bright, high-quality portable projector on a limited budget. With its native WXGA resolution (1280 x 800 pixels), 3000 lumens brightness and 2300:1 contrast ratio, the projector’s DLP technology delivers sharp, accurate images. You gain added flexibility over the projector’s placement from the LV-WX300’s 1.1x zoom lens - which is a significant advantage in smaller environments like meeting rooms.
Convenient to transport
At just 2.5kg, the LV-WX300 is light enough to carry between locations. This makes it a great choice for business and educational establishments that may need to project in a number of rooms across a campus or corporate offices.
Easy to set-up
You can make sure your images retain perfect geometry even in tight spaces using the vertical (+/- 30 degrees) keystone correction. For extra help to achieve great results in environments with no screen, use the screen colour correction feature. This compensates for the image colouring that occurs when images are projected onto coloured walls - so you can view clear projected images with natural colours, even when a screen is not available.
Reduce costs - not quality
Your total cost of ownership is kept low by the LV-WX300’s 5000-hour lamp life, which can be extended up to 6000 hours using the energy-saving Eco Mode. In addition, Eco Mode further reduces energy consumption to just 275W. The projector consumes less than 1W in Standby (with LAN off). Eco Mode also makes it possible to create a quiet, distraction-free environment by reducing fan noise to just 29dBA.
Versatile connection options
You can project still and moving images from a wide range of sources using the LV-WX300’s extensive choice of inputs. Use the HDMI port to project bright and sharp images from today’s digital sources, including Blu-ray disc players and notebook computers. Or effortlessly connect to either of the two VGA ports. The LV-WX300 can be monitored and controlled remotely via the RJ-45 port, and it supports the ‘Crestron Connected’ standard. Add high-quality sound to presentations using the built-in 10W speaker.
- Type - Reflective DLP chip
- Size and Number - 0.65” diagonal, Single chip
- Aspect Ratio - 16:10
- Native Resolution - 1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1024000 pixels
- Lamp Type - 190W P-VIP
- Lens F Number and Focal Length - F2.56 – F2.8; f=21.0 – 23.1mm
- Zoom Magnification and Control - 1.1x Manual
- Focus Control - Manual
- Lens Shift - 50% (fixed)
IMAGE AND AUDIO
- Brightness - 3000 lumens (2100 Lumens Eco mode)
- Brightness Uniformity - 70%
- Contrast Ratio - 2300:1 (with lamp control)
- Projection Distance Coverage - 1.94m - 4.85m (3.23m to 3.55m for 100” image)
- Screen Size - 60” - 150” (129 x 81cm - 323 x 202cm)
- Projection Ratio - 1.50:1 - 1.65:1
- Digital Zoom Magnification - 2x maximum
- Keystone Correction Range - Vertical: Manual +/-30°
- Digital RGB Compatibility - (UXGA / SXGA+ / WXGA+ / FWXGA) / WXGA / SXGA / XGA / SVGA / VGA
- Analogue RGB Compatibility - (UXGA / SXGA+ / WXGA+ / FWXGA) / WXGA / SXGA / XGA / SVGA / VGA / MAC
- Digital Video Scan Systems - 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p
- Component Video Scan Systems - 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i / 480p / 480i
- Video / S-Video Colour Systems - PAL / PAL-M / PAL-N / PAL-60 / NTSC / NTSC4.43 / SECAM
- Display Modes - Presentation, Standard, sRGB, Movie, User 1 & 2
- Built-in Speaker - 10W RMS, Monaural
PORT AND CONNECTORS
- Digital RGB / Digital Video Input - HDMI V1.3
- Analogue RGB Input 1 - Mini D-Sub 15-pin (Component Video via optional cable)
- Analogue RGB Input 2 - Mini D-Sub 15-pin (Component Video via optional cable)
- S-Video Input - Mini DIN 4-pin
- Composite Video Input - RCA x1
- Audio Input - 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Audio Output - 3.5mm stereo mini-jack (variable level)
- Projector Control - Mini D-Sub 9-pin (RS-232C)
- Network Port - RJ-45 (100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T)
- Service Port - USB Type B
- Front Elevation Mechanism - 1x Mechanical foot, 6° maximum image elevation
- Rear Adjustment Mechanism - 1x Mechanical foot
Back to top
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 282mm x 115mm x 232mm (including protrusions)
- Weight - 2.5kg
- Power Source - 100V - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption - Normal Mode: 330W / Eco Mode: 275W / Standby: 3W, Standby (LAN off): 0.5W
- Noise Level - Normal Mode: 35dBA / Eco Mode: 29dBA
- Operating Environment - 0°C to +40°C
- Warranty - 3 years
Back to top
||HDMI V1.3, Mini D-Sub 15-pin (Component Video via optional cable), Mini DIN 4-pin, RCA, 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
||282 x 115 x 232 mm
||Manual, Vertical ±30
||Up to 6000 hours on Eco-mode
||1.1 x Manual Zoom/Manual Focus
||Normal Mode: 35dBA / Eco Mode: 29dBA
||1.50:1 - 1.65:1
||1280 x 800 (WXGA), 1024000 pixels
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.84
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.