Designed for use exclusively with Sony cameras, the Cactus V6 IIs Wireless Flash Transceiver is capable of controlling Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic and Pentax system flashes all at the same time. It can support high-speed synchronisation (HSS) at shutter speeds of up to 1/8000s, and also features a Power Sync mode that boosts flash contribution above x-sync shutter speed.
Key Features: Cactus V6 IIs Wireless Flash Transceiver:
- Specifically designed for Sony camera and flashes with the Multi-Interface (MI) shoe
- Normal HSS supports shutter speeds up to 1/8000s
- Power Sync boosts flash contribution above camera’s x-sync speed
- Multi-master supports up to 20 photographers firing the same set of flashes at their own power settings
- AF-assist light assists focusing in low light environment
- Flash profile customization ensures accurate power output
- Work seamlessly with the Cactus RF60 Wireless Flash series to support HSS and Power Sync
Features Inherited from the V6:
- Lo Power
- Absolute Power
- TTL Pass-through
- Group Sequence
- Sports Shutter
- Remote Shutter
- Relay Mode
- Delay Mode
- Firmware Update support
Download the FREE firmware upgrade on the V6 II and V6 IIs
to have wireless cross-brand TTL on Fujifilm, Sigma and Sony cameras.
TTL Features at a glance:
- Cross-brand wireless manual power and zoom control with HSS/FP support of
Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax and Sony flashes; 2
- Cross-brand wireless TTL of Canon, Fujifilm, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic,
Pentax, Sigma and Sony flashes; 2
- Two Exposure Locks offer consistency with the convenience of wireless TTL;
- Works seamlessly with Cactus RF60X to support HSS, TTL, remote power and zoom
The Cactus V6 IIs has an automatic LED AF-assist light that makes auto-focusing in dark environments possible – even in pitch-black! Besides the camera-mounted V6 IIs, off-camera units will also activate the AF-assist light, which helps focusing even when camera is far from the subject.
Dedicated for Sony devices
V6 IIs is specially designed for Sony camera and flashes with the MI (Multi-Interface) hot shoe. Older models with the Minolta/Sony iISO shoe are also supported with a hot shoe adapter. So it will be a simple plug-and-play for Sony users and makes the setting up extremely quick and easy that both amateurs and professionals appreciate.
Flash Profile Customisation
Users may manually choose from popular Sony flash models on the V6 IIs should they wish to. And for those who demands the utmost accurate power outputs they may adjust each power level using the Cactus Profile Editor, a computer-installed software that allows the saving of up to 10 personalized flash profiles.
Remote Power and Zoom Control
Besides remote power control, remote zoom control is now available to all compatible TTL flashes, which was only available on Cactus RF60 series Wireless Flash before. This will give photographers much quicker controls by swapping controls of power and zoom settings directly on the V6 IIs.
Back to top
The V6 IIs allows multiple photographers to trigger off-camera flashes at the same time. Not only is this great for wedding and events, it is also perfect for running photography workshops.
Back to top
|For Use With
|Maximum Working Distance
||72 x 72 x 42mm
Flash sync speed