Able to create its own wireless connection, the Celestron Astro Fi 102mm Maksutov-Cassegrain is a fully-featured telescope that can be controlled with your smart phone or tablet using the free Celestron SkyPortal app. It features fully-coated glass optics to provide outstanding views of the moon and planets, and includes a StarPointer finderscope, 2 Kellner eyepieces, and a mirror star diagonal.
Key Features: Celestron Astro Fi 102mm Maksutov-Cassegrain Telescope
The Astro Fi 102 creates its own wireless connection, so it can communicate with your device even in remote locations where WiFi or cellular networks aren’t available. Getting ready to observe is quick and painless thanks to Celestron’s award-winning SkyAlign technology. Centre any three bright objects in the eyepiece, and your telescope calculates its position. You can even generate a Sky Tour of all the best celestial objects to view based on your exact time and location.
Trusted Celestron Optics
Innovative WiFi technology powers the Astro Fi, but it’s the optics inside the telescope tube that make it a Celestron. For over 50 years, Celestron have led the industry in optical technology—and they have put that experience into the Astro Fi 102. This 102mm Maksutov-Cassegrain with fully coated optics offers dazzling views of craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, the Great Red Spot on Jupiter, the Orion Nebula, the Hercules Globular Cluster and so much more.
- Optical Design: Maksutov-Cassegrain
- Aperture: 102 mm
- Focal Length: 1325 mm
- Focal Ratio: 13
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 1: 25 mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 1: 53x
- Focal Length of Eyepiece 2:10 mm
- Magnification of Eyepiece 2: 132x
- Finderscope: StarPointer
- Star Diagonal: 1.25"
- Mount Type: Single Fork Arm Computerised Altazimuth
- Accessory Tray: Includes rubberized smartphone or tablet holder
- Tripod: Aluminium
- Highest Useful Magnification: 241x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 15x
- Limiting Stellar Magnitude: 12.5
- Resolution (Rayleigh): 1.37 arc seconds arc seconds
- Resolution (Dawes): 1.14 arc seconds arc seconds
- Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye): 212x
- Optical Coatings: Fully Coated
- Slew Speeds: Up to 3 deg/second
- Tracking Rates: Sidereal, Solar, and Lunar
- Alignment Procedures: SkyAlign, 3-Star Align, Solar System Align
- Communication Ports: Aux port for optional hand control
- Database: Over 120,000 objects including 220 of the best deep sky and solar system objects
AstroFi Telescopes Video
Back to top
Back to top
|Focal Length (mm)
|Focal Ratio (f/)
|Highest Practical Magnification (x)
|Magnification with Supplied Eyepiece (x)
||Computerised GO-TO Altazimuth
||12v DC 1Amp Power Supply (Tip Positive) or AA Batteries
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £16.05
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.