The ColorRight Classic Portrait custom white balance tool comes in handy when you're looking for accurate white balance, yet still want a little warmth to your photos. Best of all, it takes just 15 seconds or less! With ColorRight you'll be able to shoot pictures with perfect colour balance using just one easy-to-use tool, once. The ColorRight Classic Portrait comes with a super grey card with 12 different colour patches built-in , allowing you to to manually dial-in the perfect white balance if you so choose. Whether you're just a casual hobbyist, or a full blown professional, a ColorRight white balance tool has a place in your camera bag.
ColorRight Classic Portrait main features
- Portrait Edition. With the ColorRight Classic Portrait Edition white balance filter, you get all the benefits from the original ColorRight Classic, however you'll be getting results with a slightly warmer touch, making it best for portrait shots and situations where warmer lighting would be more appropriate.
- Has a super grey card built in. For the times where you'd like to dial in the colour just a little bit more, or perhaps you'd rather a slightly warmer or cooler image, the ColorRight Classic white balance filter comes with everything you need to get the job done the right way, the first time.
- Extremely thin and compact. The small and thin size of the ColorRight Classic white balance filter makes it portable in every way, doing its job to eliminate bulky clutter in your camera bag. As easy as this is to carry with you, there is no reason not to have perfect white balance in every photograph you take!
- Guaranteed to be spectrally neutral to a very tight tolerance.
- Easy to use. Simply point toward your subject. Most colour aids insist you measure the light at the subject location- which requires a lot more time and effort.
- Universal Size. The ColorRight Classic is a one-size-fits-all kind of colour correction tool. This means no need to buy multiple products for all your different lenses, also eliminating unnecessary clutter in your camera bag in the process.
- Transmits more light than the nearest competitor. This means you probably won't ever see the dreaded "no good" reading on your LCD when shooting in low light.
How ColorRight works
- Set Manual Focus. Make sure the Auto Focus on your camera is off.
- Hold ColorRight over lens. Make sure the Auto Focus on your camera is off!
- Set Custom White Balance. Press menu and navigate to custom white balance and select the photo you just snapped to calibrate the white balance.
ColorRight Classic Portrait is targeted more for the experienced users. Because it has a flat aperture, it is more exact and therefore at times may require a slightly more skilled eye to use it to its full potential. If you feel like you would rather take the simpler route, the ColorRight Pro models
may be a better option.
Back to top