The Dedo 4 light Kit - Bicolour DC (Basic) (2x DLED / 2x Felloni) combines two powerful DLED 4 units with two versatile Felloni LED panels to create a comprehensive lighting system that packs away neatly into a convenient case. The units are able to run efficiently on battery power, making the kit as a whole ideal for location work.
4 light LED Soft/Hard Kit - Ready to go with DC/battery operation
An excellent location lighting kit conveniently packaged into two compact cases. This kit combines the optical quality and control from the award winning Dedo DLED4 fixture with a softer quality output of the Dedocolour Felloni LED Panel. This kit provides the elements needed to craft good quality three-dimensional images in a very convenient package.
Bi Colour LED
All of the equipment in this kit is Bi colour – the DLED4 units display Dedolight's proprietary LED chip specifically formulated for digital camera chips for the DLED series. The Felloni LED panel features Dedocolour LEDs, which are the latest LED sources and produce a very high quality spectral output. Skin tones and faithful colour reproduction will be excellent from all the equipment included in this kit.
DLED4 LED powerful & versatile
Dedolight has combined its award-winning optical system with its own colour-correct LED technology to come out with yet another beautifully engineered award winning lighting fixture.
- Colour correct LED 40w source
- Continuous dimming with no colour shift
- With remote electronics and 16 mm (5/8") stand fitting
- Passive cooling (No Fan)
Dedolight Patented Aspheric Optics in combination with specially developed LED light sources in Daylight and Bicolour variations. For use as a multi-functional and versatile interview, drama and documentary light, for accents and special effects.
Note: 12v Battery Ballast available for this system
Felloni LED Panels
The Tecpro range is a favourite amongst rental companies – the Dedocolour versions are known for their superior colour properties and robust build quality. They also offer one of the highest lumen/watt ratios, providing the combination of both superior output and longevity on battery regardless of model. They are all built from robust water-resistant material and made to withstand the rigours of the road. Further to that, in the unlikely event there are problems, local servicing is available both under guarantee and for the longer term.
The Felloni2 is the second generation panel and in terms of watts per lumen is the most efficient on the market – meaning that when it's used on batteries you get both strong output and long battery life. The colour has also been improved with the advent of the latest generation LEDs – this helps with well-saturated skin tones in daylight.
Travel Case 1:
- 2 x DLED4-BI dedolight focusing LED light head, bicolor
- 2 x DPLS Light shield ring
- 2 x DBD8 Standard barn door (eight leaves)
- 1 x DP1.1 Imager projection attachment
- 1 x DPGH Steel gobo holder (size 'M')
- 1 x GM-GMAS - Gobo Master Kit with 10x usefull window/breakup gobos
- 1 x DPACP Accessory Pouch
- 2 x TP-DCOL-BI50HO Felloni dedocolor LED panel bicolor high output 50°
- 2 x Felloni diffuser
- 2 x Felloni power cables
- 2 x Felloni AC Adapter
- 2 x Felloni remote dimmer cables
- 2 x TP-LONI-SBX42 Felloni soft box with 2 barn doors and 2 diffusers
- 2 x TP-LONI-SBXGRID40 Felloni textile grid for soft box, 40°
- 1 x DSCLED2x2 Soft case for 2x Felloni / 2x DLED4
- Size: 56 x 48 x 26 cm (22" x 18.9" x 10.2")
- Weight: 17 Kg (37.5 lbs)
Kit Case 2:
- 2 x DT4-BI-BAT-AB Battery power supply for DLED4 bicolor light heads (D-TAP)
- 4 x LiTH 95 SI Batteries with internal charger
- 4 x DCAB3IEC-E Mains cable for LiTH
- 2 x DLBCA2-V Belt adapter for V-Mount batteries D-TAP power out socket
- 1 x DSCS Soft case, small
- 1 x SDST4 Extra stand kit with 4x DST and soft bag
- Size: 53 x 24 x 23 (20.9" x 9.5" x 9.1")
- Weight: 7 Kg (15.43 lbs)
Den Lennie reviews the Dedolight DLED-4 40W Bi-Color LED light from Den Lennie on Vimeo.
Back to top