Lightweight, stylish and compact, the Fuji 50mm f/2 R WR XF Lens in black is a mid-telephoto X-Series lens ideal for portraiture, travel, gigs, low light work, and everyday use. With its high-speed, inner focusing autofocus (AF) system, bright f/2.0 aperture, and robust, weather-resistant construction, the lens is guaranteed to deliver superior results in a variety of shooting situations and in all weather conditions.
- Fujifilm has announced the availability of its GFX 50S medium format camera that wowed Photokina, as well as the new X-T20 and X100F and a selection of lenses.
View the full article here... »
Fuji 50mm f/2 R WR XF Lens - Black: Product Features
- Mid-telephoto zoom lens with bright f/2.0 aperture
- Suitable for portraiture, lowlight, travel, and everyday shooting
- Metal, robust, weather-resistant construction
- High-speed, silent, inner focusing AF with stepping motor
- 9 lens elements in 7 groups including one aspherical ED lens
- Aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops
- Lightweight at 200g
- For Fuji X-Series cameras
Advanced optical performance
The lens features 9 lens elements in 7 groups including 1 aspherical ED lens, which prevents spherical and chromatic aberrations. This ensures the lens delivers outstanding results and minimises variances in image quality at different shooting distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design
- The lens weighs just 200g.
- The metal exterior uses the same design style as XF35mmF2 R WR and XF23mmF2 R WR for a robust, premium feel.
- The compact and stylish design almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting*** when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 camera.
- The aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops and smooth damping for easy operation.
Fast and silent autofocus
The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance.
Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C
The lens is weather-sealed at 10 points around the barrel, making it weather and dust resistant. It will also continue to operate in temperatures as low as -10°C. Used with the weather and dust-resistant FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2 bodies means users can shoot confidently in light rain or dusty environments.
*** Where part of the lens hood or lens barrel obscures the view through an optical viewfinder
Back to top