Lightweight, stylish and compact, the Fuji 50mm f/2 R WR XF Lens in black is a mid-telephoto X-Series lens ideal for portraiture, travel, gigs, low light work, and everyday use. With its high-speed, inner focusing autofocus (AF) system, bright f/2.0 aperture, and robust, weather-resistant construction, the lens is guaranteed to deliver superior results in a variety of shooting situations and in all weather conditions.
- Fujifilm has announced the availability of its GFX 50S medium format camera that wowed Photokina, as well as the new X-T20 and X100F and a selection of lenses.
View the full article here... »
Fuji 50mm f/2 R WR XF Lens - Black: Product Features
- Mid-telephoto zoom lens with bright f/2.0 aperture
- Suitable for portraiture, lowlight, travel, and everyday shooting
- Metal, robust, weather-resistant construction
- High-speed, silent, inner focusing AF with stepping motor
- 9 lens elements in 7 groups including one aspherical ED lens
- Aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops
- Lightweight at 200g
- For Fuji X-Series cameras
Advanced optical performance
The lens features 9 lens elements in 7 groups including 1 aspherical ED lens, which prevents spherical and chromatic aberrations. This ensures the lens delivers outstanding results and minimises variances in image quality at different shooting distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design
- The lens weighs just 200g.
- The metal exterior uses the same design style as XF35mmF2 R WR and XF23mmF2 R WR for a robust, premium feel.
- The compact and stylish design almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting*** when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 camera.
- The aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops and smooth damping for easy operation.
Fast and silent autofocus
The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance.
Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C
The lens is weather-sealed at 10 points around the barrel, making it weather and dust resistant. It will also continue to operate in temperatures as low as -10°C. Used with the weather and dust-resistant FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T2 bodies means users can shoot confidently in light rain or dusty environments.
*** Where part of the lens hood or lens barrel obscures the view through an optical viewfinder
Back to top
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £17.58
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.