Featuring new exposure technology that guarantees high image resolution and contrast, the Share SP-2 Smartphone Printer from Fujifilm enables users to print credit card-sized prints of photographs from their phones or compatible Fujifilm cameras in just 10 seconds.
Fujifilm Share SP-2 Smartphone Printer: Key Features
- Create Instax photos by printing images from iPhones and Android phones via Instax SHARE app.
- Images have a high resolution with print pixels of 800 x 600 dots and 320 dpi to show detailed gradations and the facial expressions of a full-length portrait, character or objects clearly.
- A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output.
- New filters and templates added to the Instax SHARE app.
- The simple yet sophisticated design has a modern, sharp shape and rich colours.
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery to charge via micro USB port.
New Design, Improved Image Quality
Compared to the popular Share Smartphone Printer SP-1, the Fujifilm Share Smartphone Printer SP-2 has a new sleek, stylish design, improved image quality, and clever new functions to suit the user’s preferences. Higher image resolution and contrast are achieved with the sophisticated new exposure system. The print time has been shortened to just 10 seconds via wireless LAN, using the free Instax Share App.
#freeyourphotos with instax!
Back to top
The Instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2 endeavours to put the fun back into smartphone photography, enabling users to print a photo within 10 seconds of taking it – ready to share with friends and family. Portable, stylish and easy to use, it offers a new rechargeable battery, so it can be taken anywhere! For everyday use, social gatherings, at work or at home, it’s the perfect way to free your photos and enjoy your photography. It adds to the ever popular line up of Instax products, including the Mini 8, Mini 70 and WIDE instant camera.
Back to top
|Maximum Document Size
||86mm x 54mm
||90mm × 132mm × 40mm