The G-Technology 2TB G-RAID mini External Hard Drive is a high-speed, portable RAID system with 2TB of storage space designed specifically for professional content creation applications. The RAID mini features a high-speed interface with ports for eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0, and FireWire 400 via the included cable. The two 7200rpm drives work together for maximum performance, making it perfect for demanding applications, such as video editing. The mini offers both RAID 0 for performance and RAID 1 for protection (copies data to both drives for better reliability). The G-RAID mini is capable of delivering an unprecedented 120+ MB/sec transfer rate when connected via eSATA in RAID 0 mode. Integrated inside the aluminium enclosure is a fan to ensure cool and quiet operation. A travel case and cables are included.
The Key Features
- High-speed, low-cost portable RAID designed specifically for professional content creation applications
- FireWire bus powered – even when connected eSATA!
- Supports multi-stream HDV, DVCPro HD, XDCAM HD, ProRes 422 and uncompressed SD workflows
- (2) 5400 or 7200 RPM SATA drives each with up to 16MB cache
- Selectable RAID mode - RAID 0 (performance) or RAID 1 (protection)
- High-speed Interface eSATA, FireWire 800 (FireWire 400 via included cable) and USB 3.0 ports
- 120+ MB/second data transfer rates via eSATA port
- Integrated fan for long life and reliable operation
- Unique industrial design, compact all aluminium enclosure
- Ships complete with all cables and includes high-quality leather carrying case
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- G-RAID mini Portable Drive
- Universal AC Power Supply
- 0.6 Metre eSATA Cable (white)
- 0.6 Metre FireWire 800 Cable (white)
- 0.6 Metre FireWire 800 to 400 Cable (white)
- 0.6 Metre USB 3.0 Cable (white)
- Protective Carrying Case
Back to top
Back to top
||1 x 3Gbit, eSATA, 2 x FireWire 800 (9-pin), 1 x USB 3.0
||G-RAID mini Portable Drive, Universal AC Power Supply, 0.6 Metre eSATA Cable (white), 0.6 Metre FireWire 800 Cable (white), 0.6 Metre USB 3.0 Cable (white), 0.6 Metre FireWire 800 to 400 Cable (white), Protective Carrying Case
||149 x 83 x 38 mm
||Mac® OS X 10.5 or higher ; Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/7
||up to 250MB/s
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.25
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.