The handheld and body mountable GoPro Karma Grip features a 3-axis motorised gimbal stabiliser that helps you capture smooth, shake-free video footage with your GoPro HERO 5 Black, HERO 5 Session and HERO 4 Black/Silver camera (not included, available separately). The Karma Grip comes with the Karma Grip Handle, Karma Stabiliser, HERO5 Harness, USB-C Cable, Wrist Lanyard, Tie-Down Strap, Mounting Ring and Grip Case.
Key Features: GoPro Karma Grip
Amazing Video Stabilisation
Run, jump, hike, bike... Karma Grip will keep your shot steady and your mind blown.
Hold it. Wear it. Love it.
Karma Grip can be handheld or body-worn to capture incredibly smooth shake-free video.
Karma Grip and your GoPro work together as one. Simply connect your GoPro, turn on the grip and go. The two can charge at the same time, and you can offload your footage without un-mounting your camera1.*1 Not supported for HERO Session.
GoPro: Introducing Karma Grip
Karma Grip Handle: Key Features/Specs
- Use with the Karma Stabilizer to capture amazingly smooth shake-free video
- Built-in camera controls
- Offload footage without un-mounting your camera
- Extra-long 1 hour and 45 minute battery life
- Charge your GoPro and Karma Grip at the same time
- Compatible with HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black and HERO4 Silver
- Length: 8in (205mm)
- Width: 1.7in (43mm)
- Height: 1.7in (43mm)
- Weight: 8.62oz (244.6g)
- Battery Life 1 hour 45 minutes
- Voltage 5-15V, 3A
- Charging Time Supercharger 1 hour 50 minutes
- Charging Time Standard 1A Charger: 6 hours
Karma Stabiliser: Key Features/Specs
- Innovative design can be easily removed from the Karma Drone and attached to Karma Grip for professional-looking footage from air to ground
- Captures ultra steady, professional-looking video that’s free from shakes and jitters
- Can be used with the Karma Drone for ultra steady shots from the air
- Attaches to Karma Grip for unbelievably smooth handheld and body-mounted shots
- Length: 6in (149mm)
- Width: 4.3in (109mm)
- Height: 3.3in (83mm)
- Weight: 8.5oz (242g)
Back to top
- Karma Grip Handle
- Karma Stabiliser
- HERO5 Harness
- USB-C Cable
- Wrist Lanyard
- Tie-Down Strap
- Mounting Ring
- Grip Case
Back to top
||6 x 4.3 x 3.3 Inches
Supported Camera Dimensions
||GoPro Hero 4, GoPro Hero 5, GoPro Hero 5 Session
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.31
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.