The Hahnel Captur Module Timer features a self-timer, interval timer, long exposure setting and exposure count settings for time-lapse, wildlife, astral and studio photography. It can also be used as a short cable shutter release to eliminate camera shake. This accessory for the Captur will give you endless photographic opportunities and is ideal for time lapse and long exposure photography. AA batteries included.
Hahnel Captur Module - Timer
- Fully programmable timed sequence of delay timer, interval timer, exposure count & exposure length setting
- Connect wirelessly to the camera using the Captur (sold separately)
- High-tech, reliable wireless 2.4GHz transmission up to 100M
- DCM - Digital Channel Matching
- Powered by AA batteries
- Connect wirelessly to camera using the 'Captur Remote' (sold separately)
Click here to view the Hahnel Captur Module Timer manual.
Time Lapse Photography
Landscapes, cloudscapes, slow growing plants & more come to life using time lapse photography. You can take multiple photographs at intervals over a long period of time & edit into a moving sequence. All of which is possible using the Module Timer.
Back to top
This type of photography can bring real life into your photographs by capturing moving objects with longer exposure times. Use the Module - Timer to create fantastic shots of starscapes, landscapes, seascapes & more.
Back to top
|For Use With