The Hitech Firecrest IRND 100x100mm Neutral Density (ND) 4.8m filter reduces the light reaching the sensor by 16 stops, allowing you to use longer shutter speeds to portray a time passing effect and increase aperture for more control over depth of field. This filter features a 15-layer Firecrest multi-coating, which is applied directly to the glass and helps minimise reflections and flare. For use with the Hitech 100mm filter holder.
The Key Features:
- 16 stop Neutral Density filter
- 100 x 100 square filter
- Allows the use of slower shutter speeds
- Ideal for landscapes and seascapes
- Creates a smooth blurred effect in the water and clouds
- Expands creativity
- Neutral across all spectrums, including UV, visible, and infrared
- Firecrest IRND coating is anti-reflective, extremely flare resistant, hydrophobic and scratch-resistant
- 2mm thick Schott Superwite glass
- Fits the Formatt-Hitech 100mm holder
Back to top
Firecrest IRND is a revolutionary new type of infrared-attenuating neutral density filter from Formatt-Hitech. Firecrest is a 15 layer multicoating process that is applied directly to the glass though a vacuum-formed, hard-coated, electrolytic process. Firecrest filters are anti-reflective and extremely flare resistant, which increases contrast and visual acuity in challenging lighting conditions. They are also hydrophobic and scratch-resistant.
Back to top
||100 x 100 mm