The Image 47 is a professional yoke-mount lighting fixture for four 1220mm (4 foot) T12 fluorescent tubes. It is supplied with electrical ballast and DMX in order to create dimmable, colour stable light. Extremely energy efficient, silent and cool-running, the Image 47 is eminently practical – especially in smaller or less well ventilated studio spaces and for green/blue screen work.
Key Features: Kino Flo Image 47 DMX Yoke Mount
The Image 47 DMX fixture’s large, soft light coverage and its small, energy footprint, combined with the ease of rigging compared to tungsten lighting sources makes it the darling of motion picture and television visual effects designers. The Image 47 works as a soft source as well as on bluescreen and greenscreen stages that are no more than 4.5m in height.
The relatively cool source takes about six different coloured visual effects lighting colours, but most notably the specialised Kino Flo spiked blue and spiked green tubes for deep, rich saturation of colour when lighting blue and green coloured cyclorama stages.
Back to top
- DMX lamp switching
- HO/Standard switching
- Individual lamp control
- Instant-on, dead quiet
- True-Match daylight and tungsten lamps
- Metal alloy fixture includes gel frame, louvre and cardholders
- Broad, even light - ideal for blue and green screen
- Low amperage draw, energy savings 1.1A 240VAC
- Long lamp life, low lamp replacements, low maintenance
- Low operating temperature
- Low air-conditioning costs
- More efficient heat management design for stable colour temperature
- Uses 5500K, 3200K and 2900K, 420nm blue and 525nm green lamps
- Mix lamps for various colour temperatures
- High colour rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMIs.
- DMX control for stable colour temperature and light level control
- Colour Gels do not burn out or fade due to lower heat of fixture.
Back to top
||Image 47 Light with Yoke Mount, gel frame, louvre, 4 cardholders
|Number of Heads
||137 x 43 x 16.5cm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £71.64
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.