The Image 47 is a professional yoke-mount lighting fixture for four 1220mm (4 foot) T12 fluorescent tubes. It is supplied with electrical ballast and DMX in order to create dimmable, colour stable light. Extremely energy efficient, silent and cool-running, the Image 47 is eminently practical – especially in smaller or less well ventilated studio spaces and for green/blue screen work.
Key Features: Kino Flo Image 47 DMX Yoke Mount
The Image 47 DMX fixture’s large, soft light coverage and its small, energy footprint, combined with the ease of rigging compared to tungsten lighting sources makes it the darling of motion picture and television visual effects designers. The Image 47 works as a soft source as well as on bluescreen and greenscreen stages that are no more than 4.5m in height.
The relatively cool source takes about six different coloured visual effects lighting colours, but most notably the specialised Kino Flo spiked blue and spiked green tubes for deep, rich saturation of colour when lighting blue and green coloured cyclorama stages.
Back to top
- DMX lamp switching
- HO/Standard switching
- Individual lamp control
- Instant-on, dead quiet
- True-Match daylight and tungsten lamps
- Metal alloy fixture includes gel frame, louvre and cardholders
- Broad, even light - ideal for blue and green screen
- Low amperage draw, energy savings 1.1A 240VAC
- Long lamp life, low lamp replacements, low maintenance
- Low operating temperature
- Low air-conditioning costs
- More efficient heat management design for stable colour temperature
- Uses 5500K, 3200K and 2900K, 420nm blue and 525nm green lamps
- Mix lamps for various colour temperatures
- High colour rendering True Match lamps work well alongside conventional quartz lights or HMIs.
- DMX control for stable colour temperature and light level control
- Colour Gels do not burn out or fade due to lower heat of fixture.
Back to top
||Image 47 Light with Yoke Mount, gel frame, louvre, 4 cardholders
|Number of Heads
||137 x 43 x 16.5cm