Perfect for in the studio and on location, the multi-colour Kino Flo Select LED 30 DMX Kit with Soft Case is designed for cinema and television production, offering flicker-free LED light with dial-in colour temperature control between 2700K to 6500K. Featuring a built-in 90° Honeycomb Louver and barndoors, the Kino Flo Select LED 30 can also be operated wirelessly, with the use of a Lumen Radio transmitter (not included), as an alternative to DMX cables.
Kino Flo Select LED 30 DMX Kit with Soft Case: Key Features
- Five Kelvin presets
- Dial-in colour temperature control between 2700-6500K
- Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
- Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
- Colour-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
- Universal Input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
- Energy efficient, draws 0.65A, 240VAC and 7A, 24VDC
- Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
- Full range onboard and DMX dimming
- DMX wireles link (Lumen Radio)
- DMX Auto Terminate
- Green / Magenta control
- No colour shift while dimming
- Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
- Fixture includes 90° Honeycomb Louver
- Honeycomb louver also available in 60°
- Removable Center Mount
- Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held
Kino Flo Select LED with colour gel presets
- 1 Select 30 Fixture (CFX-SL30) - 90 degree louver included
- 1 150 LED Controller (LED-150X)
- 1 MTP-BC41 Mount w/ (MTP-BC41)
- Baby Receiver Curve (16mm)
- 1 Extension, 25ft (X12-25)
- 1 Select 30 Flight Case (KAS-DL30)
For use in any studio production or on location
The Select LED’s have the versatility and unique features which make it the perfect imaging tool for use in any studio production or on location. The detachable controller can operate the fixtures remotely with a 25ft (8m) extension cable. For further flexibility, the controller can be attached to the back of the fixture or mounted onto a stand using the ballast mount (MTP-BAL) accessory. Slim in profile at only 3 inches, the portable, lightweight fixture can be rigged in tight places or screwed onto a wall or ceiling through its eyelets.
Dial-in variable colour temperature control
The Select LED lights include dial-in variable colour temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2700K to 6500K presets. The Select LED’s soft white light is flicker-free and does not shift colour temperature when dimmed. Light levels are consistent throughout the Kelvin range.
Built-in DMC and Lumen Radio Recievers for wireless control
In addition, Kino Flo introduces a Green/Magenta control to match the spectral sensitive curves of the most popular cameras and other light sources. With built-in DMX and Lumen Radio® receivers, the Select LED’s can be controlled by DMX and/or wireless DMX. Wireless capability eliminates the need for DMX cables. Rounding out the Select LED’s attributes is the ability to run on universal input from 100-240VAC, or 24VDC with as little as 0.6A, 240VAC.
Kino Flo Select 30 LED
About Kino Flo:
Kino Flo are the premier providers of colour correct fluorescent lighting systems for feature film, commercial, television and studio lighting applications (eco friendly) and more recently in the stills market where the DSLR cameras are demanding high quality continuous soft light. Kino Flo are also well known for their studio lighting design solutions and lighting installation advice. Whether for Digital Video Lighting or film, Kino Flo pride themselves on solutions that provide high quality images.
Back to top