The Kirk BL-EM1II is a custom designed L-bracket machined from lightweight 6061T6 aluminium for the Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II. It attaches directly to Kirk Ball Heads and other 'Arca-Type' heads.
Kirk BL-EM1II L-bracket for Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II: Key Features
- Weight: 2.8 ounces
- Finish: Black Anodize
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Additional Mounting Hole: (1) 1/4-20
- Sensor Centering Lines: Yes
- Hand Strap Loop: No
- Mounting Screw: Captive 1/4-20 stainless
- Slotted Design for Additional Side Port Access: Yes
- L-Bracket Vertical Side Arm: Non-removable
- Hex Wrench: Included
Kirk Quick Release System:
Kirk's tripod heads require a compatible quick release plate to be attached to the camera equipment. Kirk offer a range of dedicated camera plates, lens plates, lens collars and L-brackets. To find out which plate you need please click on one of the following links:
- For Camera Plates please click here.
- For Lens Plates please click here.
- For Lens Collars please click here.
- For L-Brackets please click here.
Once you have determined the correct plate for your equipment, follow the links below to find them on our site:
Back to top
Back to top
|For Use With
||Olympus OM-D EM-1 Mark II