This kit designed for the Konova K5 120cm slider adds a handy belt and Hand Crank system, making it easier to regulate the speed and create precise starts and stops.
Konova Hand Crank for K-Series Sliders
For users looking for more control and finesse during slow movements, Konova have developed the crank handle kit.
It fits to all new and existing K-Series sliders (K3, K5 & K7) using a simple hand-screw clamp on each end, with a single hand-tightened screw attaching the plate to the slider carriage.
Once fitted, users can simply rotate the handle to move the slider carriage.
For ultimate control and flexibility, the length of the handle and be adjusted, which therefore either increases or decreases the rotation speed using a leverage theory.
If the slider had been mounted at an angled or vertical position, the crank handle kit can aid in reducing the difficulty of lifting the camera load.
Included with the kit is a soft carry pouch to provide a convenient solution for storage and transportation of the crank handle.
- Fits on all new and existing K-Series sliders (K3, K5 & K7)
- Simple to use – requires little-to-no practice
- Fast and easy to setup – fits to slider in less than 60 seconds
- Allows additional consistency for slow movements
- Increases ease of lifting camera load during angled and vertical setups
- Adjustable handle length for varying the speed of rotating the handle – locks into place when in desired position
- Soft carry pouch included for convenient storage and transportation
What’s in the Box?
Back to top
- 1x Crank Handle Assembly with Belt
- 1x Soft Protective Zip-able Pouch
Back to top
||Crank Handle Kit for Konova K5 120cm Slider