The Konova K7 series are robust and smooth slider systems for larger camcorders such as the Canon C300 Mk 2 and Sony FS7. They have a payload capacity of 30kg and are supplied compete with adjustable legs, tools and a soft carry case. This model is 100cm in length.
Konova K7 Slider
The K7 range from Konova offers a much wider rail than their K3 and K5 series, further increasing the payload capacity. It’s made for larger camera systems, such as a rigged up Canon C300 or Sony FS7.
Made in Korea, Konova sliders have been manufactured using high quality aluminium, with the steel rods and bearings ensuring smooth movement and high durability.
Mounting & Levelling
The underside of the main rail features three mounting points; one in the centre and one at each end. All three positions feature both 1/4” and 3/8” threads, so mounting on a tripod or other support can be done through these industry standard connections.
Built-in to the top of the rail is a small bubble level, making the crucial levelling process far easier.
Either end of the slider, where the articulated feet attach, are further 1/4” threads, so it’s possible to mount the slider fully vertically if required.
The main carriage features a 3/8” male thread, so industry standard tripod heads, such as the Manfrotto 500AH or 502AH will attach seamlessly.
- Industry standard mounting for use on tripods and other grip
- Integral bubble level to ensure correct levelling of shots
- Adaptable articulated feet for stability and correct balance when placing on the ground or other surface
- Modular system – large ecosystem of accessories
What’s in the Box?
Back to top
- 1x Slider Rail
- 2x Articulated Feet
- 1x Cordura Bag for Slider with Removable Strap
- 2x Cordura Pouch for Articulated Feet
- 1x Adjustment Tool Kit & Tuning Guide
Back to top
||Ideal for Medium Sized Camcorders