The Konova Master Pan lets you automatically pan as you slide, making precisely timed parallax and panoramic moves easy. The bar is adjustable and quick to attach. This model is designed for all Konova 80cm sliders.
Konova Master Pan
The Konova Master Pan is an accessory for all current and existing K-Series sliders (K3, K5 & K7) that automatically pans the camera during a sliding movement.
The system mounts to the top of the slider rail, a process which takes less than 60 seconds. Once installed, users are able to operate the Master Pan in three modes:
Inward Panning – automatically keep a pre-determined subject in frame whilst sliding, creating a 'parallax' effect
Outward Panning – capture an entire scene or landscape with one sweeping shot, producing a panoramic look
Tracking Shot – shoot ‘ordinary’ sliding shots without the need to remove Master Pan
Setting the target for an inward panning movement couldn’t be easier. Simply slide the camera to one end of the rail, adjust the guide rail position, so that the desired subject is within the frame and lock it in position with the red knob. Repeat this process at the other end of the slider and when the camera is moved between these positions, the subject will remain in frame.
- Compatible with new and existing K-Series sliders (K3, K5 & K7)
- Simple to use – requires little-to-no practice
- Quick to setup – mounts to slider in less than 60 seconds
- Adds secondary movement (panning) to slider/tracking shots
- Works together with Motorised System for two-axis motion control
What’s in the Box?
Back to top
- 1x Panning Mount
- 1x Panning Mount Adaptor Plate
- 2x End Mount
- 1x Guide Rail
- 3x Soft Protective Velcro Pouch(es)
Back to top
||Master Pan for 80cm K-Series Sliders