The Lastolite Magnetic Background Support is an innovative studio accessory designed to enable you to quickly and easily attach any collapsible background with a steel rim (up to 17mm in width) to a traditional lighting stand. Two strong, reliable neodymium magnets grip the background in two positions, eliminating yaw and providing a sturdy and secure connection to hold the background firmly in position. The support is designed to fit the industry standard 5/8 spigot connector, making it compatible with most traditional lighting stands. Attaching and removing backgrounds is then a quick and easy operation, simply pull one off and snap another on in a matter of seconds, no more fiddly adjustments with spring loaded clips or the need for clamps. Also available in kit form complete with a lighting stand.
The Lastolite Magnetic Background Support
- Simple Assembly - Simple fast setup means more time spent capturing images
- Magnetic Connectors - Strong magnetic connectors allow the quick and easy operation of this product
- Patent Pending - Another unique product from Lastolite
- Universal Fit - This product will fit all making it especially usable
- Available In Kits - For great value buy this product as part of a kit
- Single Person Assembly - Making setups easier one person can quickly assemble this product
- Warranty Lastolite Products - Lastolite will repair or replace any product found to have a manufacturing defect. This Warranty is effective for two years from the date of purchase
- Holds up to 5kg - This product will support a steel rimmed collapsible background of up to 5kg in weight
The strong neodymium magnets grip the background in two positions, eliminating yaw and providing a sturdy and secure connection to hold the background firmly in position. Additionally, the magnetic connections facilitate assembly, allowing the set up to be complete in a matter of seconds.
It’s all in the name! The Magnetic Background Support grips any collapsible background with a steel rim*. This portable support has been designed to fit on to a 5/8 spigot connector, which enables it to be used with any traditional lighting stand. *The support can accommodate a steel rim up to 17mm wide.
The Magnetic Background Support is easy to operate, as it enables backgrounds to be attached on to the support at a comfortable height. Moreover, during a photo-shoot, it is easy to switch between backgrounds, simply pull one off and snap another on.
Lastolite Magnetic Support demonstration video (stands not included)
Back to top
Back to top
|Maximum Load (grams)