Designed by serious drone pilots, the DroneGuard CS 300 is a durable and flexible storage solution for carrying, organising, storing and protecting your drone gear and all the essentials. The lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers plenty of protection without adding any significant weight or bulk. Inside the lid are dedicated elasticated holders for propeller blades, batteries, cables, chargers and more. The CS 300 can hold a Parrot Bepop, FPV 250 racing drone or similar, plus accessories.
DroneGuard CS 300: Key Features
- The perfect, out-of-the-box solutions for carrying, organising, storing and protecting your drone gear and all essentials.
- Designed by serious quadcopter pilots at Lowepro for serious quadcopter pilots.
- FormShell technology with lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction offers superior protection for gear without adding weight or bulk.
- A lightly padded backpad includes attachable backpad straps. Use for treks out to your flying location, or detach and pack away for less bulk or for long-distance travel.
- Patent-pending DroneGuard system of organisation features flexible dividers and compartments for all large and small accessories.
- DroneGuard system is easy to customise. Change your flight plan; change your set-up!
- Includes dedicated storage for blades, props, GoPro or other action video camera, batteries, cables, chargers, mounts, manuals, etc.
- Handled and removable storage panel with accessory straps helps to keep small and fragile parts secure and neatly organised. Easy to grab, go and fly.
- Exclusive, tactical "fractal camo" print on top of case for a rugged and unique aesthetic.
- Sturdy grab handle.
- Ideal for storing in the boot of a car for transporting or in a garage, closet or workshop for an organized storage option.
- Internal Dimensions: 36 x 15.2 x 44.3 cm
- External Dimensions: 35.6 x 17.6 x 46.3 cm
The FormShell technology safeguards your fragile gear via a molded design. Lightweight, yet sturdy composite-shell construction delivers superior impact protection.
Get flexible organisation for your quadcopter and drone gear with DroneGuard cases that fit the depth and form factors of top-selling brands. Case designs are built with adjustable dividers and compartments, plus a panel of accessory straps to keep blades, props, mounts, cables and batteries neat and secure.
Super-easy carry. Store your DroneGuard case in the trunk of a car for transport, or garage, closet or workshop for an organised storage option. When you want to take your kit to a great flying and landing location, use the removable backpack straps to hike without a hassle.
Materials: 600D polyester, tactical "fractal camo" in 600D polyester.
Back to top
Back to top
||Parrot Bebop, FPV 250 racing drones and similar sized quadcopters and flying cameras