The Manfrotto MVR901ECPL Remote Control comes mounted with a standard pan bar and can be set-up for Lanc (Canon/Sony) and Panasonic cameras.
Key features of the Manfrotto MVR901ECPL Remote Control
- Lanc/Panasonic switch
- Stand-by push button (for Lanc only)
- REC/STOP push button
- Multi-speed Zoom knob
- Zoom-direction switch
- REC/STOP LED (for Lanc only)
- Zoom direction knob (by software)
What is Lanc?
LANC or Local Application Control Bus System, also known as Control-L is a protocol by Sony used to synchronize camcorders and cameras. LANC is a terminal on Sony as well as other manufacturers' camcorders which enables other accessories like Tripods with a control handle to control the camera with a wire connected to a LANC port without dealing with buttons on the camera itself. It is also available on many still cameras, where it is called ACC (the DSC-xxxx series of cameras).
Back to top
- Cable length: 1.4 m
- Clamp range - max. (round tube): 23.0 mm
- Clamp range min round tube: 12.0 mm
- Color: black
- Maximum working temperature: 60
- Minimum working temperature: -10
- Weight: 90 g
Back to top
|For Use With
||For Panasonic Cameras