The Manfrotto PIXI Mini is an entry-level, mini tripod suitable for holding an iPhone (with the addition of a Manfrotto KLYP case), compact camera, compact system camera (CSC) or entry level DSLR with standard lens attached. The PIXI replaces the MTT2-P02 table top tripod and is a small, versatile, lightweight tripod able to support a maximum load of 1.1kg (1100g). With a closed length of 18.5cm the PIXI can pop straight into your bag and can go wherever you go, ensuring you capture the best possible shot. The PIXI ensures your shots are sharp and is great for taking self-portraits, long exposures at night and allows you to capture photos and videos from unique angles. The PIXI features a universal ¼" screw thread.
PIXI Mini Tripod
- Max load: 1 kg
- Max and minimum height: 13.5 cm
- Closed length: 18.5 cm
- Perfect mini tripod for Compact System Cameras and Compacts
- A great support system that's lightweight, portable and easy to use
- Great for video and stills
- Push-button mechanism to position and lock and release the ball head in position
- Solid construction, it provides a secure base in every situation
- Rubber feet guarantee a stable and slip-free purchase on any surface
Thanks to the universal ¼" screw thread and the excellent stability, PIXI can be used with a huge variety of digital devices; the iPhone (with KLYP), compact cameras, CSC’s and even entry level DSLR's.
PIXI has been developed for entry level DSLRs fitting these basic requirements:
- Body: maximum weight of 650 g
- Focal length: maximum 85 mm (standard non-professional lens)
- Total equipment payload: maximum 1 kg
Eligible for a free Limited Conventional Warranty Extension of 3 years – totalling 5 years from the date of purchase. Item must be registered on www.manfrotto.co.uk within the first year to receive this.
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)