Condition : 9
Flashgun shows very little signs of use, flash shows very few cosmetic marks and scratches including scratches to the sensor window, wear to the hood mount and general light marks and wear.
Fully checked and tested in full working order.
Flash is supplied with a white box and pouch.
The innovative Metx 58 AF-1 high-performance unit was the first flash equipped with a USB port, used to update the specific firmware of the model via the internet. The Metz mecablitz 58 AF-1 digital provides state-of-the-art secondary reflector technology, high-performance power management, multi-zone AF measuring flash, and a fully swiveling reflector system. The new top Metz model transmits all ...
Back to top
The innovative Metx 58 AF-1 high-performance unit was the first flash equipped with a USB port, used to update the specific firmware of the model via the internet. The Metz mecablitz 58 AF-1 digital provides state-of-the-art secondary reflector technology, high-performance power management, multi-zone AF measuring flash, and a fully swiveling reflector system. The new top Metz model transmits all camera-specific system flash modes from Canon, Nikon, Pentax/Samsung, Olympus/Panasonic or Sony Alpha cameras, including the respective wireless TTL mode. Due to its high guide number, the 58 AF-1 digital is not only especially powerful, but is also outstanding for bounce flash use. Additional brilliance can be obtained for the close-up range via the integrated, system-controlled secondary reflector for bounce flash.
Using a flash is more fun than ever before. It’s no wonder, because with Metz system flash units, absolute operating comfort is available. Clearly-arranged displays, some of them even illuminated, give information, for example, about what values the respective flash program completely automatically sets. Sophisticated flash techniques are therefore child‘s play to use. There is also the guaranteed future factor for units with an integrated USB port. It’s not for nothing that the mecablitz 58 AF-1 digital was given the prize for the “Best Flash Unit in Europe 2007/2008”* and the mecablitz 48 AF-1 digital a TIPA Award in the Best Accessory section.
* EISA Award 2007/2008
- high max. GN of 58 for ISO 100/21° and 105 mm
Standard flash modes
- secondary reflector with 3 light output ratios
- vertical (-7/+90°) and horizontal (270°) swivel reflector
- easy operating concept
- illuminable dot matrix LC display
- motor zoom for 24 - 105 mm illumination
- integrated wide-angle diffuser for 18 mm illumination
- reflector card that can be flipped open for soft flash illumination
- modeling light (permanent light for checking the photo)
- integrated autofocus multi-zone measuring flash
- flash readiness and exposure control indicators on the unit and camera
- flash range indicator
- automatic unit switch-off and manual key lock
Camera-specific system flash modes
- TTL flash mode
- automatic flash mode with 12 automatic apertures
- manual flash mode with 25 partial lighting levels
- stroboscope mode
- HSS – high speed synchronization
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronization
- manual flash exposure correction for TTL or automatic flash mode
- automatic fill-in flash
- flash bracketing
Guaranteed in the future
- Olympus / Panasonic / Leica Version
- Four Thirds TTL flash mode
- RC-remote mode (slave operation)
- Firmware update via integrated USB port
Back to top
- 4 x AA alkaline-magnesium or lithium batteries
- 4 x AA NC or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- powerful Metz NiMH Power Pack P 76 with V 58-50 cable
Back to top
||TTL, Auto and Manual
||Flash unit with integrated wide angle diffuser, reflector card, operating instruction, belt pocket T58, stand
|Maximum Guide Number