Condition : MO
Repaired and tested. Good condition
Worldwide, photographers put their trust in the 76 MZ-5. At weddings and fashion shows, its ability to take fast series of shots pays off and its secondary reflector makes it possible to set perfect highlights in the eye. The camera-specific flashmodes of the various manufacturers can also be used with this professional flash through different SCA adapters. The 76 MZ-5 digital provides ...
Back to top
Worldwide, photographers put their trust in the 76 MZ-5. At weddings and fashion shows, its ability to take fast series of shots pays off and its secondary reflector makes it possible to set perfect highlights in the eye. The camera-specific flashmodes of the various manufacturers can also be used with this professional flash through different SCA adapters. The 76 MZ-5 digital provides outstanding flash convenience with a great deal of creative flexibility in setting up shots. Discriminating photographers will appreciate the lasting flash performance the NiMH rechargeable battery provides, considerably more than the previous NiCad model. The zoom flash unit automatically adapts to a focal lengths of 24 - 105 mm depending on the type of camera, and the supplied wide-angle diffusing disk enables expansion to 20 mm.
The unique special feature of Metz SCA flash units is that one and the same flash unit can be used with different cameras – it doesn't matter whether they are digital or analogue. By simply replacing the adapter, system cameras from different manufacturers can be used, because they offer the richest array of special functions. Flash units with SCA adapters are just as suitable for system camera owners as for medium-format camera owners. All members of the SCA family meet this criterion, whether it is a handheld flash gun or a compact flash.
To check your required SCA adapter here.
- high max. GN of 76 for ISO 100/21° and 105 mm
Standard flash modes
- SCA adapter system (universal flash unit useable with different cameras)
- secondary reflector with 3 light lighting levels
- vertical (+90°) and horizontal (270°) tilt reflector
- control unit with illuminated dot matrix display
- easy operating concept
- motor zoom for 24 - 105 mm illumination
- accompanying wide-angle diffuser for 20 mm illumination
- modeling light (permanent light for checking the illumination)
- integrated auto-focus measurement flash in the control section
- flash readiness and exposure control indicators on the unit and camera
- flash range indicator in LCD
- manual key lock
Camera-specific system flash modes with SCA adapters
- TTL flash mode
- automatic flash mode with 12 automatic apertures
- manual flash mode with 25 partial lighting levels
- stroboscope mode
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation
- manual flash exposure correction for TTL or automatic flash mode
- automatic fill-in flash
- flash bracketing
Guaranteed in the future
- E-TTL- / E-TTL-II flash mode
- Nikon / Fujifilm
- i-TTL / D-TTL / 3D flash mode
- Olympus / Panasonic / Leica Four Thirds
- Pentax / Samsung
- Sony Alpha
- ADI flash mode / ADI remote mode (slave function)
- firmware update possible via Metz Service
Back to top
- Metz NiMH rechargeable battery 76-56 (included with flash)
- powerful Metz NiMH Power Pack P 76 with V 76 cable
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £17.30
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.