The Compass 25 fluid head can take a payload up to 14kg and uses a 100mm bowl. The head has 4 counterbalance settings and 5 drags settings on both pan and tilt axis. This system is supplied with a simple, robust 2-stage alloy tripod with mid-level spreader and a soft carry case.
- Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4-14 kg /8.8-30.9 lbs
- Five selectable positions of high performance drag plus a zero position
- Quick release, 70mm (2.8") sliding camera platform with standard Euro plate mounting
- 2-Stage Alloy tripod with safe Toggle locks
- Flexible Above Ground Spreader
- 100mm ball levelling
The Compass 25 2-Stage Alloy tripod system combines with award winning Compass 25 fluid head and cost-effective yet speedy 100mm Toggle tripod with above ground spreader to provide professional performance for the latest generation of lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM and P2HD cameras.
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
||Includes Mid-Level Spreader, 3 x Feet, Soft Case, Strap & Pan Handle with Handle Carrier
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections