The Compass 25 fluid head can take a payload up to 14kg and uses a 100mm bowl. The head has 4 counterbalance settings and 5 drags settings on both pan and tilt axis. This system is supplied with the robust yet lightweight Carbon Fibre Sprinter series tripod, a mid-level spreader and a soft padded bag.
- Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4-14 kg /8.8-30.9 lbs
- Five selectable positions of high performance drag plus a zero position
- Quick release, 70mm (2.8") sliding camera platform with standard Euro plate mounting
- Easily accessible, high speed dual action locks
- Lightweight and rigid tripod construction
- Tripod models suits fine height adjsutable mid level spread
The Compass 25 Sprinter II Carbon Fibre system combines the Sprinter II tripod and Compass 25 fluid head for fast and easy set-ups. With 4-14 kg payload range, this system enables a diverse choice of cameras and camera configurations to be used. From HDV/DVCAM to XDCAM and P2HD cameras, this combination is an ideal support tool for ENG applications.
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
||Includes Mid-Level Spreader, 3 x Feet, Soft Case & Pan Handle with Handle Carrier
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections