The Compass 25 fluid head can take a payload up to 14kg and uses a 100mm bowl. The head has 4 counterbalance settings and 5 drags settings on both pan and tilt axis. This system is supplied with the lightweight, strong and highly portable 3-stage Carbon Fibre Solo leg system which is ideal for camerapeople looking for height. The system is supplied in a soft bag.
- Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4-14 kg/8.8-30.9 lbs
- Five selectable positions of high performance drag plus a zero position
- Quick release, 70mm (2.8") sliding camera platform with standard Euro plate mounting
- Eliminates Spreader with Leg Angle Lock
- Safe, speedy 3-Stage ring lock leg clamping
- Spike or wind-down rubber feet
The Compass25 Solo 100 3-Stage Carbon Fibre system combines the innovative Solo 100 tripod and Compass25 fluid head. With 4-14kg payload range, this system enables a diverse choice of cameras from HDV/DVCAM to XDCAM and P2HD cameras. Designed for Video Journalists on the run, Solo 100 tripod is ultra-light and ultra-versatile, utilising Leg Angle locking to eliminate the need for a spreader, and to reduce overall system weight and complexity.
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
||Soft Case, Strap & Pan Handle with Handle Carrier
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections