The Miller Compass 12 is a robust 75mm bowl fluid head with 4 counterbalance options and 3 drag setting on both the tilt and pan axis, capable of handling payloads up to 10kg. This system is supplied with the lightweight, strong and highly portable 2-stage Carbon Fibre Solo leg system and a soft bag.
Key Features: Miller 1870 Compass 12 Tripod System
- Three selectable positions of drag plus a zero position
- Four selectable positions of counterbalance for payloads between 2-10 kg / 4.4-22 lbs
- Quick release sliding camera plate with 60mm travel
- Illuminated bubble level
- 75mm Ball levelling
- Solo 75 2-Stage Carbon Fibre tripod
- 3 Position Leg angle locks for a height range 404-1784 mm / 15.9-70.2"
- Spikes with wind down rubber feet
The Compass 12 Solo 75 Carbon Fibre system consists of the newly released Compass 12 fluid head and the ultra light yet rigid Solo 75 2-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod. The system is designed to suit payload capacities from DSLR to DV camera set-ups with features including selectable smooth pan/tilt drags, illuminated bubble level, concentric self adjusting leg locks, light and high strength telescopic tubing and minimum travel length all offered in cost-effective system packages. This is the choice for DSLR/DV professionals on the go!
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
||Mid-Level Spreader, 3 x Feet, Soft Case & Pan Handle with Handle Carrier
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections