The Miller Compass 12 is a robust 75mm bowl fluid head with 4 counterbalance options and 3 drag setting on both the tilt and pan axis, capable of handling payloads up to 10kg. This system is supplied with the lightweight, strong and highly portable 3-stage Carbon Fibre Solo leg system which is ideal for camerapeople looking for height. The system is supplied in a soft bag.
- Three selectable positions of drag plus a zero position
- Four selectable positions of counterbalance for payloads between 2-10 kg / 4.4-22 lbs
- Quick release sliding camera plate with 60mm travel
- Illuminated bubble level
- 75mm Ball levelling
- Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre tripod
- 3 Position Leg angle locks for a height range 390-2040 mm / 15.4-80.3"
- Spikes with wind down rubber feet
The Compass 12 Solo 75 Carbon Fibre system consists of the Compass 12 fluid head and the ultra light yet rigid Solo 75 3-Stage Carbon Fibre Tripod. The system is designed to suit payload capacities from DSLR to DV camera set-ups with features including selectable smooth pan/tilt drags, illuminated bubble level, concentric self adjusting leg locks, light and high strength telescopic tubing and minimum travel length all offered in cost-effective system packages. This is the choice for DSLR/DV professionals on the go!
Back to top
Back to top
|Closed Length (cm)
||Soft Case, Strap & Pan Handle with Handle Carrier
|Maximum Height (cm)
|Maximum Load (grams)
|Minimum Height (cm)
|Number of Leg Sections