Condition : R
Nikon Graded Refurbished Stock - Goods have been inspected by manufacturer and reported to be in excellent condition and full working order. Specially brought in stock from Nikon. Original Packaging may show signs of wear or item may not be in original packaging but Nikon replacement branded black box. Item Image: Stock Image used. Please refer to above condition of goods for any cosmetic specifics not shown in the image used.
Please note that these items come with a 6 month Warranty from Nikon as well as our Wex Warranty (non-consecutive)
The Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body is the successor of the popular entry-level D3100 and offers an enhanced level of specification that will catch the attention of the semi-pro photographer. The D3200 includes a large 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and Nikon's latest EXPEED 3 image processor to ensure maximum image quality, enhanced movie recording and high-sensitivity performance. With 11-AF ...
Back to top
The Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera Body is the successor of the popular entry-level D3100 and offers an enhanced level of specification that will catch the attention of the semi-pro photographer. The D3200 includes a large 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and Nikon's latest EXPEED 3 image processor to ensure maximum image quality, enhanced movie recording and high-sensitivity performance. With 11-AF points and continuous shooting of up to 4fps, the D3200 will capture fast moving action and keep it in pin-sharp focus too. The D3200 offers an ISO range of 100-6400 with the option to manually expand it further to a greater 12,800. The D3200 is equipped with a large, bright 3-inch LCD (921k dot) screen, Nikon's Guide Mode for beginners, and is also able to record Full HD 1080p videos. The Nikon Wireless Adapter WU-1a (sold separately) is a useful accessory which allows you to transfer images direct to a smart phone or tablet and shoot remotely over a wireless connection.
The Key Features
- 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor
- Full HD movie recording
- 11-AF points
- Continuous shooting of up to 4 fps
- ISO range from 100-12,800
- EXPEED 3 image processor
- Guide Mode for beginners
- New to D-SLR photography? Guide Mode uses sample images and clear instructions to show you how to take great photos in a few simple steps.
- 24.2-MP DX-format CMOS sensor: capture sharp, detailed images with the 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor. Big prints look superb and you can crop images without losing any detail.
- Go cinematic: make movies you’ll want to share with D-movie. With the camera’s large image sensor and high ISO, you can record sharp Full HD (1080p) video clips in any light.
- High ISO (100–6400): take great images in low light or sharp shots of fast-moving subjects. Features an Auto ISO setting, and ISO is extendable up to 12800.
- Razor-sharp 11-point autofocus system: enjoy fast and precise autofocus coverage throughout the frame whether your subject is off-center, moving fast or completely unpredictable.
- Wireless Mobile Adapter: use the optional WU-1a to share images directly from the D3200 to a smartphone or tablet, or to control the camera remotely via your smart device*.
* This feature requires use of the WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter that currently supports Android devices only.
- EXPEED 3: Nikon’s fast and powerful image processing engine provides high-speed operation, remarkably clear images with excellent color reproduction, and enhanced movie recording.
- Scene Recognition System: let the D3200 help you capture superior images. Nikon’s Scene Recognition System will meticulously analyze the scene you’re shooting and adjust the focus, exposure and white balance for optimum results.
- 4 fps continuous shooting: shoot action at a swift four frames per second and capture fleeting movements or expressions at exactly the right moment.
- Photo retouch menu: enhance your photos in-camera with a range of tools and effects. Retouch tools include Resize, Quick Retouch and Straighten. Effects include Selective Color, Color Sketch, and Miniature Effect, which makes distant subjects look like scale models.
- Active D-Lighting: capture more detail in high-contrast lighting conditions. Nikon’s Active D-Lighting automatically captures the details in both dark and bright areas for stunning images with natural contrast.
- Smart autofocus for movies: enjoy continuous autofocus (AF) when you shoot D-movies. Full-time servo AF (AF-F) and subject-tracking AF maintain the focus when you shoot moving subjects. Face-priority AF is ideal for filming events where you want to relax and let the camera focus on faces.
- Extensive movie options: you can record Full HD (1080p) movies in 30p, 25p and 24p, and the camera supports use of Nikon’s ME-1 stereo microphone. In-camera edit functions let you perform tasks such as setting the start and end point of your movie. A mini HDMI output enables playback on an HDTV.
- NIKKOR lenses: take advantage of Nikon’s legendary NIKKOR lenses to capture images with vivid color, striking contrast and crisp detail, or to experiment with cinematic effects. Use fast prime lenses for stunning portraits, micro lenses for life-size close-ups or telephoto lenses for distant subjects.
- A joy to use: the D3200 lightweight body and superior ergonomics make it a pleasure to shoot with. A secure grip makes the camera comfortable to hold. Dedicated one-touch buttons for frequently used functions like D-Movie, or live view, make it easy to operate.
The Nikon D3200 Sample Images
The Nikon Sample images can be found here on the Nikon website, or see our blog post.
Back to top
Back to top
||Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection
||USB 2.0, HDMI mini, Video output (NTSC, PAL), Audio input-Stereo mini-pin jack, Accessory terminal: Remote cord: MC-DC2 (available separately) GPS unit: GP-1 (available separately)
||-1.7 - +0.5 m-1
||-5 - +5 EV in increments of 1/3 EV
||Auto modes (auto; auto (flash off)); scene modes (portrait; landscape; child; sports; close up; night portrait); programmed auto with flexible program (P); shutter-priority auto (S); aperture-priority auto (A); manual (M)
|Flash Guide Number
|Flash Sync Speed
|Frames Per Second
||EN-EL14 rechargeable Li-ion battery, MH-24 battery charger, AN-DC3 strap, EG-CP14 audio/video cable, UC-E17 USB cable, DK-5 eyepiece cap, BF-1B body cap,
|Memory Card Format
||TTL exposure metering using 420-pixel RGB sensor
||0 - 40 ?C (+32 - 104 ?F)
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||23.2 x 15.4 mm
||CMOS / DX
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||125 x 96 x 77 mm
|View Finder Coverage