Condition : 8
Body shows signs of use, body will exhibit more obvious signs of use including very light scratches to top screen, heavy wear and shining to rear grip and memory card door, shining to edges of base, wear to front grip, very light wear to lens mount, light scratches to grips and wear to zoom buttons and front dial.
The sensor is clean and free of dust, marks and scratches.
Shutter count is approx. 60,180.
Body is supplied with the box, battery, charger, manual, strap, software, hotshoe cover, screen protector and body cap.
The Nikon D7000 is a 16.2 megapixel digital SLR camera that is packed full of high-end imaging technology. The newly developed CMOS sensor and Expeed 2 image processor deliver lifelike images with vivid colours, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations, and because the sensor is DX format it's compatible with the full range of Nikon's lenses. Showing its professional roots, the D7000 offers ...
Back to top
The Nikon D7000 is a 16.2 megapixel digital SLR camera that is packed full of high-end imaging technology. The newly developed CMOS sensor and Expeed 2 image processor deliver lifelike images with vivid colours, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations, and because the sensor is DX format it's compatible with the full range of Nikon's lenses. Showing its professional roots, the D7000 offers dual SD card slots for enhanced shooting flexibility and a razor-sharp 39-point autofocus system, making the Nikon D7000 an ideal camera for wildlife and sports photographers. If the 6 frame-per-second shooting rate isn't fast enough, the D7000 also offers full 1920x1080 HD movie recording. Robust enough to withstand most situations and light enough to go anywhere, the Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera is a natural choice if photography is your passion.
8 April 2011 - It may be small, but the D7000 packs a very powerful punch and as I write this, pretty much stands as the best DX DSLR to roll out of the Nikon factory to date. Despite the size and lower spec, I’ve found it actually compliments the mighty D3s (yes, really) as a second body quite well and I’ve enjoyed shooting with it not only at home in the UK but as far afield as the freezing valleys of Yellowstone National Park in winter.
Let’s have a look…
Nikon D7000: Key Features
- 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
- High ISO (100-6400) light sensitivity - extendable up to 25600
- EXPEED 2: Nikon’s advanced image processing engine
- Durable design with magnesium alloy top and rear covers
- Twin SD card slots: SDXC compatible
- Razor-sharp 39-point AF system
Back to top
- Nikon DX-format, newly developed 16.2MP CMOS sensor: with expanded sensitivity range, this high-pixel sensor offers outstanding colour and detail for both pictures and movie
- New EXPEED 2 image processing: achieves higher image quality, higher speed processing and multiple functions, with lower energy consumption
- High ISO (100-6400, extendable up to 25600) sensitivity: offers low noise whilst still providing extremely sharp detail
- New 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor: the high-pixel RGB sensor will enhance the effectiveness of the Scene Recognition System for high-quality images every time
- Newly developed AF system featuring 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors in the center: delivers superior subject acquisition and tracking performance, so you can achieve the right focus no matter where your subject is on the screen
- Glass Pentaprism Viewfinder with approx 100% frame coverage and 0.94x magnification: for the most precise view and focus of any scene
- High durability with magnesium alloy top and rear, sealing against dust and moisture: allowing you to shoot with confidence even in the toughest conditions
- Full HD D-Movie with AF-F modes and in-camera editing functions to choose the start and end points of your movies and save individual frames as still images. It also supports an external microphone input for quality stereo sound recording
- HDMI connectivity: so you can view your images or watch your HDTV movies on a full HD television
- Easy access Live View with new Contrast-detect AF modes: face detection with contrast AF is faster and more powerful than ever. Up to 35 people can be detected within approx. 0.08 seconds, even if subjects are not directly looking at the camera. Subject Tracking keeps moving subjects in focus. Normal area AF is recommended for pinpoint focus and wide-area AF for handheld shooting
- Durable shutter unit with shutter speed up to 1/8,000: proved by 150,000 cycles of shutter-release testing
- Twin SD memory card slots: offer more capacity for saving images, more options for organising your images and videos or extra backup so you can manage your images exactly as you want them.
- High Speed Continuous shooting at 6FPS: With approx. 0.05-second release time lag and 6 frames-per-second shooting, you won’t miss a moment
- Extensive playback functions: including 72-thumbnail display, calendar display and image sorting by date
- In-camera retouch functions (retouch menu) including movie editing function and new color sketch
- Tone and colour control: Picture Controls lets you set the look and mood of your pictures and movies before you shoot
- ViewNX 2 free bundled software, will be bundled with the D7000: It inherits the basic operations of ViewNX whilst providing much enhanced operability, including a refined GUI, and a range of easy-to-use features allowing you to edit photos as well as movies
- 7.5 cm (3-in.) LCD Monitor: the approximately 920k-dot TFT LCD monitor has a VGA wide-viewing angle (170°) with reinforced glass so you can immediately see your work in detail
- Supports a wide variety of NIKKOR lenses
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15: intelligent power management to give maximum performance with minimized power usage
Back to top
||2 to 3 frames in steps of 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1 EV
||Nikon Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module
|Battery Grip Model
||Hi-Speed USB, (NTSC / PAL), Type C mini-pin HDMI
||-3 to +1 m-1
||-5 to +5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
||Auto, Program, Shutter-Priority Auto, Aperture-Priority Auto, Manual, User Settings 1 / 2
||NEF, RAW, JPEG, MOV, H.264/MPEG-4
|Flash Guide Number
|Flash Sync Speed
|Frames Per Second
||Strap AN-DC3, Body Cap BF-qB, LCD Monitor Cover BM-11, Hot Shoe Cover BS-1, Eyepiece Cup DK-21, DK-5, AV Cable EG-D2, Battery EN-EL15, Battery Charger MH-25, USB Cable UC-E4, ViewNX2
|Memory Card Format
||2 x SD, SDHC, SDXC
||0 - 40 ?C, 85% or less humidity
|Screen Resolution (Pixels)
|Screen Size (Inches)
||23.6 x 15.6 mm
||CMOS / DX
|Shutter Speed, Maximum
|Shutter Speed, Minimum
||132 x 105 x 77 mm
|View Finder Coverage