The Olympus OM-D E-M10 blends advanced features and retro styling with affordability. Built around a 16.1MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor, it carries a new TruePic VIII processor which improves performance at higher ISOs of 6,400 and extended 25,600, as well as upping burst shooting speed to a maximum of 8.6fps. It uses Olympus’s highly respected 5-axis image stabilisation system, which can compensate for up to four stops of camera shake with any lens, and brings 4K video recording at 25p to the E-M10 series for the first time.
- 16.1MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS Sensor
- 8.6fps burst shooting with S-AF
- 4K video recording at 25p
- 121-point contrast detect AF
- 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilisation
Sony RX10 IV AnnouncedRead more
Impossible Become Polaroid Originals and Reveal New CameraRead more