Incorporating the latest optical technology to deliver edge-to-edge resolution results, the Olympus 25mm f/1.2 M.Zuiko PRO Lens features exceptional low-light capabilities with unrivalled sharpness and clarity. Splash-, dust-, and freezeproof, this rugged lens produces images with stunning bokeh due to its fast f/1.2 aperture construction. Furthermore, it boasts a super-fast autofocus system.
Key Features: Olympus 25mm f/1.2 M.Zuiko PRO Lens
- Professional 25mm (50mm 35mm equiv.) 1:1.2 prime lens
- Highest resolution performance edge-to-edge and widest aperture
- High-precision, extremely fast AF
- Most beautiful bokeh due to unique optical design and 9-bladed aperture
- Dust, splash and freezeproof
- Z Coating Nano to significantly reduce flaring
- L-Fn button and focus clutch with depth of field indication
- minimum working distance of 19.5cm
- 0.11x (0.22x 35mm equiv.) maximum magnification
- Weight: 410g
High Image Quality
Professional performance is guaranteed, with the Olympus 25mm f/1.2 M.Zuiko PRO Lens taking advantage of the latest optical technology to deliver edge-to-edge resolution results. Advanced Z Coating Nano guarantees the reduction of ghosting and flaring for sharp, clear images.
The Olympus 25mm f/1.2 M.Zuiko PRO Lens features a 9-bladed aperture that renders the most stunning bokeh to greatly enhance the aesthetic quality of backgrounds – or for using the bokeh effect as the subject itself.
The Olympus 25mm f/1.2 M.Zuiko PRO Lens boasts a very fast autofocus. A distinctive construction makes this possible; of all 19 optical elements, only one element has to be moved for focussing, allowing for an ultra-fast autofocus.
Back to top
Featuring protection against dust, splashes, and sub-zero temperatures, the Olympus 25mm f/1.2 M.Zuiko PRO Lens has a robust, metal build. The robust, metal-build lens features a maximum magnification of 0.11x (35mm equivalent: 0.22x) and weighs in at 410g.
Back to top
||Micro Four Thirds