The Panasonic AG-DVX200 is a 4K handheld camcorder with 4/3-type sensor and integrated 13x zoom f2.8 Leica lens capable of shooting stunning 4K (4K/24p, UHD/60p, FHD/60p, HD/120fps) video. This fully-featured camcorder with large-format sensor delivers stunning imagery with attractive bokeh and shallow focus, plus an impressive 12-stop wide dynamic range accommodates cinema production work. Additional features include Panasonic's 5-axis hybrid Image Stabilisation system, high speed AF operation, 3 rings for independent zoom, built-in ND filters (1/4,1/16, 1/64), 4.3" touch LCD panel, high-quality OLED EVF, and dual SD card slots.
All purchases of an AG-DVX200EJ between 01 June 2016 and 31 December 2016 will be rewarded by Panasonic with an immediate offer of accesories for up to £230 for the main unit. Offer ends 31st December 2016. For more information, please visit Panasonic's website.
Pansonic AG-DVX200: Key Features
Back to top
- Fixed lens 4K/60p*1 Camcorder
- Expressive 4K production in your hands
- Newly developed F2.8 LEICA DICOMAR 4K lens
- 120-fps variable
- 13x zoom, 4K (4096 x 2160) 24p: 29.5 mm - 384.9 mm
- FHD: 28mm - 365.3 mm(35 mm film equivalent)
- Beautiful Bokeh effects from a 4/3-type, large-format sensor
- 12 stops of imager latitude faithfully recorded by new V-Log L gamma curve
- Variable Frame Rate with a maximum of 120 fps (in FHD resolution)
- IR shooting capability.*2
Back to top
||1 x 8bit 4:2:2/10 4:2:2 SDI, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Composite
|Digital Zoom (x)
||Battery (VW-VBD58), Shoulder strap, Battery charger, Microphone holder, AC adaptor, Screw for microphone holder (12 mm), Power code x 2, Eye cup, Lens hood,INPUT terminal cap, CD-ROM (Operating Instructions)
|Optical Zoom (x)
||MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 High Profile (MOV/MP4/AVCHD)
||SDHC memory card (4 GB to 32 GB), SDXC memory card (48 GB to 128 GB), UHS-I supported,*An SD card with a capacity of UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) is required to shoot videos with a bit rate of 100 Mbps or higher.An SDXC card with a capacity of 64 GB or more and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) is required to shoot UHD 2160/59.94p/50.00p videoswith a bit rate of 150 Mbps or higher.
||181 mm(H) x 216 mm(W) x 374 mm (D) (excluding protrusion and eye cup)