This pro-level, on-camera microphone captures true-to-life sound via its twin 1/2" true-condenser capsules, providing a much higher quality of audio recording than an on-board microphone. The all-metal chassis is hard-wearing and provides high levels of resistance to RF interference. Supplied with 3.5mm TRS patch cable.
The mic features a matched pair of ½” true-condenser capsules, configured in a stacked X-Y configuration, providing a highly-immersive soundscape. Each capsule is supported by the Rycote Lyre shock-mounting system, providing isolation from vibration as well as knocks and bumps.
Digital switching on the rear of the SVMX allows the user to control the level adjustment (-10dB or +20dB), high-pass filter (0/75/150Hz) and an innovative high-frequency boost (+6dB @ XHz) designed to boost the intelligibility of dialogue.
In a first for the VideoMic range, professional-grade balanced outputs are available on the side of the body, in addition to the RF shielded 3.5mm stereo output cable. An outer dome structure provides physical protection for the sensitive capsules, while reducing wind noise in the same manner as RØDE’s RedDot-winning Blimp.
- Acoustically matched true condenser capsules
- Rycote Lyre onboard shock mounting
- Balanced professional XLR output
- Heavy-duty, lightweight aluminium construction
- High Pass Filter
- 9V or Phantom Power (P48 - via miniXLR)
- Level adjustment
- High Frequency Boost
- Includes SC2 TRS cable, pop sheild and wind shield
Back to top
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200O
- Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 12dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery, +48V phantom power
- Output: Minijack, TRRS Output
Back to top
|For Use With
||DSLR and Video
||102 x 118 x 100 mm