This Professional range of 9 superbly engineered machines is the one by which all others are judged! Over 300,000 are in use worldwide; in workshops, studios, schools and offices, where their robust construction is rigorously tested, day-in, day-out.With cut lengths from 12" (305mm) to 54" (1374mm) each model features the unique chromed steel twin guide rails, silent glide action and all metal cutting head and end frames.These smooth running Professional cutters are designed to withstand high volume applications and will cleanly cut virtually all flexible materials up to 3.0mm thickness. Fully guaranteed for 5 years. Each Professional is screen-printed with a very useful 10mm grid, ‘A' size indicators and two additional metric / imperial scale bars.
- Die-cast end supports.
- Clear, plastic clamping strip with cut guides automatically holds materials in place.
- Double steel tube suspension for accurate, repeatable cuts.
- Aluminium squaring bar calibrated for inch & metric.
- Stay-clean, high-pressure laminated baseboard.
Back to top
- Weight: 16 kg
- Dimensions: 154 cm
- Max Cutting Length: 914mm (36?)
- Paper Size Guide: A1 Landscape
- Overall Length: 1080mm (42½”)
- Overall Depth: 400mm (15¾”)
- Machine Weight: 8.9Kg (19lb 8oz)
- Cut Capacity: 2.0mm
- 2 Way Cut: User Optional
- Stand & Waste Collector Available? Yes
- Will Cut The Following Materials: Canvas, Card, Cellophane, Cibachrome, Cork, Corrugated Card, Craft Paper, Crepe Paper, Digital Prints, Felt, Floor Graphics, Foil, Heatseal, Honeycomb, Inkjet Paper, Laminations, Mountboard, Paper, Photo Film, Polyester, Polystyrene, Posters, Reflective Film, Self Adhesive Film, Tissue Paper, Transparencies, Veneers, Vinyl
Back to top
|For Use With
||1374 mm cut length, Overall 1539 mm
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £15.62
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.