The SanDisk Eye-Fi SD Card with Adapter is a Class 4 SDHC card that offers instant uploads of your photos and videos wirelessly. The Selective Share option allows you to choose which images or videos to upload and share and which to send securely to your computer and keep private. The top two names in digital storage have teamed up to make the ultimate wireless memory card, the SanDisk Eye-Fi Card. Using the USB adapter you can begin to setup on your computer straightaway (IE wireless networks and security settings). Please Note: Does not support RAW.
The Sandisk Eye-Fi SD Card
The SanDisk® Eye-Fi™ wireless memory card makes transferring photos and videos from your camera-effortless. No more forgetting your memory card in your camera for months and not remembering what's on it. When you're on the go, you can instantly transfer photos and videos from your camera to your nearby smartphone or tablet. And when within range of your Wi-Fi, your photos and videos will glide seamlessly to your computer. You can then organize and share to your favorite social media and online sites. The SanDisk Eye-Fi wireless memory card does the work for you.
- Wireless transfer from camera to Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone.
- Automatically back up and organize photos & videos
- Upload photos & videos through fast built in Wi-Fi.
- Effortlessly Share on your favorite social media sites.
- Simplicity. Get set up in just minutes.
It’s all in the package
The Eye-Fi card comes ready to be configured in a USB reader. The software you’ll need to get started is included. Pop the Eye-Fi card and the USB reader in your computer to get started in minutes.
1. Select networks
Add wireless networks the Eye-Fi card will use to upload your media. You can add up to 32 networks, even if they’re not in range, but you’ll need their ID and password to add them.
2. Choose your destinations
During set up, customize which computer and folders are used to store media. If your Eye-Fi card supports Online Sharing, you’ll also customize where on the Web your photos are wirelessly transferred.
3. Start snapping away
Once you’ve customized where your memories will go, simply insert the Eye-Fi card in your camera and start snapping away. You’ll see your 1st photo fly into your computer right away.
- Eye-Fi SDHC Compatible camera
- Computer with broadband connection, wireless router with DHCP enabled
- Installed OS Windows 7, Vista or XP (SP3 and above); or Mac OS X (10.5 and above with Intel processor)
- Suitably updated Internet Browser
- Monitor with 1024x768 or greater resolution
- Mobile OS Compatibility (for WLAN communication): Android 2.1 and above, iOS4.0 and above for Apple (iPhone/ iPad)
Back to top
- Wireless Protocol/ Standard: 802.11 b/g/n protocol support on the 2.4GHz band - and backwards-compatible 802.11n wireless networks. (5GHz band not supported)
- Wi-Fi Security: Static WEP 64/128, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK (NB: Shared WEP and Apple’s version of WEP TSN are not supported)
- Approx Range: 27m (90ft) outdoors, and 13m (45ft) indoors
- Power consumption: advanced power management optimizes use of camera battery
Back to top