Condition : 9+
Lens appears almost as new, lens is free of cosmetic marks and scratches with the exception of light signs of use to lens mount.
The optics of the lens show light dust throughout although this will not affect images in any way.
Lens is supplied with a white box, hood, pouch and front and rear caps.
The Sony E16-70mm f4 ZA OSS Lens is a high-performance Carl Zeiss lens designed for Sony's APS-C E-mount compact system cameras. This 4x zoom lens covers a focal length of 16-70mm (24-105mm in 35mm full-frame equivalent) is ideal for everyday shooting, including travel, landscapes and portraits. Built-in Optical SteadyShot reduces camera shake during handheld shooting and improves performance in ...
Back to top
The Sony E16-70mm f4 ZA OSS Lens is a high-performance Carl Zeiss lens designed for Sony's APS-C E-mount compact system cameras. This 4x zoom lens covers a focal length of 16-70mm (24-105mm in 35mm full-frame equivalent) is ideal for everyday shooting, including travel, landscapes and portraits. Built-in Optical SteadyShot reduces camera shake during handheld shooting and improves performance in low-light conditions. The constant f4 maximum aperture enables you to use faster shutter speeds and capture sharp, clear images at a low ISO. The Zeiss T* anti-reflective lens coating is designed to ensure higher light transmission and minimise ghosting so that every detail and burst of colour is captured.
The key features
Back to top
- Shoot like a pro - get professional-quality shots that capture every detail and burst of colour, thanks to this high-performance Carl Zeiss lens
- Kiss glare goodbye - the Zeiss T* anti-reflective lens coating minimises glare and ghosting, so you’re free to shoot in crisp, natural colour
- Image stabilisation - SteadyShot automatically compensates for movement, reducing camera shake to keep your image steady even when your hands aren’t
- Shed pounds, not pixels - AA lens technology enables the VX9107 to deliver precision and power in a lighter, more compact lens
- No more high ISO settings - shoot at the maximum F4 aperture across the full focal range for stunning, no-noise images – without bumping up your ISO
- High performance in low light - get great results in tricky low-light conditions when used with your camera’s Anti-Motion Blur and Handheld Twilight settings
- Get closer to the action - with a 16 to 70mm focal length, you’ll be able to pick out every detail at any distance
- Ready for anything - holiday snaps, professional portraits and everything in between - the VX9107’s versatile features make it the perfect lens for any occasion
- Get big results on a small camera - the E-mount lens allows you to bring high resolution, SLR-quality imaging to your compact
- Smooth, responsive AF - the Linear motor driven internal focusing technology provides near silent zooming, so you can shoot movies and stills in style
- Picture perfect portraits - the circular aperture design helps to deliver smooth background defocusing, so it’s ideal for controlled, professional portraits
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||66.6 x 75 mm
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £23.65
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.