The Sony VCT-VPR10 is a real revolution in camera stability and shooting, allowing precise and wobble-free control of camera operations via its remote controller. Compatible cameras can be swiftly and easily mounted or swapped out on the 3-way fluid video head allowing remote control of compatible Sony Handycam or Sony Alpha DSLR functions, including zoom, a separate slow zoom function for more measured operation, shutter release, and grid line alignment. You're possibly thinking that all this technology comes at the expense of weight, yet the entire unit weighs in at a fraction over 2kg, thanks to generous use of carbon fibre in the tripod's construction. It's tough too: designed with outdoor work in mind. In addition to the obvious benefits of stability and smoothness, the remote control system allows you to operate functions from a distance, making it ideal for close-in wildlife photography where you do not wish to startle your subject matter.
- Get up close with zoom - Pull yourself closer to your subject with the zoom lever on the remote, or use the slow zoom switch for a more measured close up
- Compose a shot with grid lines - Check vertical and horizontal alignment with the grid line button on the remote, which shows 4 white lines to help line up a shot
- Streaky effect with bulb shooting - The photo button slows the shutter speed, so moving clouds or passing trains appear as streaks while stationary objects stay sharp
- Get flexible with a detachable remote control - Simply attach the remote to the tripod and control your shooting from a distance, get close up shots without scaring the wildlife
- Quick and easy mounting with quick shoe - Always capture the moment perfectly, quickly attach the Handycam® for a steady shot and then easily release once you’re done
- Attach different cameras with connector cable - Connect the camera or camcorder best suited to the shot using the multi terminal (please check compatibility tab)
- Precision high and low shots with the elevator - The tripod extends to a height of 1,700mm and down to 300mm, the legs spread for the low angles needed in macro photography
- Smooth pans and tilts with the tripod head - Whether it’s left, right, up or down, the tripod’s oil fluid head allows you to follow your subject with smooth movement
- Straight shooting with the leveller - When the bubble in the leveller is completely inside the red circle, the tripod platform is perfectly horizontal
- Pack it up and take anywhere - The tripod is slim and compact, slip it in the supplied case and take it on a shoot with no bother
Designed for use with the Sony Handycam HDR-CX220, HDR-CX230, HDR-CX270, HDR-CX280, HDR-CX290, HDRCX320, HDR-CX320, HDR-CX380, HDR-CX410, HDR-CX430, HDR-CX720, HDRPJ220, HDR-PJ220, HDR-PJ320, HDR-PJ420, HDR-PJ650, HDR-PJ780, HDR-TD30, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900.
Back to top
Back to top
|Number of Leg Sections
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £18.75
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.