The Sony VCT-VPR10 is a real revolution in camera stability and shooting, allowing precise and wobble-free control of camera operations via its remote controller. Compatible cameras can be swiftly and easily mounted or swapped out on the 3-way fluid video head allowing remote control of compatible Sony Handycam or Sony Alpha DSLR functions, including zoom, a separate slow zoom function for more measured operation, shutter release, and grid line alignment. You're possibly thinking that all this technology comes at the expense of weight, yet the entire unit weighs in at a fraction over 2kg, thanks to generous use of carbon fibre in the tripod's construction. It's tough too: designed with outdoor work in mind. In addition to the obvious benefits of stability and smoothness, the remote control system allows you to operate functions from a distance, making it ideal for close-in wildlife photography where you do not wish to startle your subject matter.
- Get up close with zoom - Pull yourself closer to your subject with the zoom lever on the remote, or use the slow zoom switch for a more measured close up
- Compose a shot with grid lines - Check vertical and horizontal alignment with the grid line button on the remote, which shows 4 white lines to help line up a shot
- Streaky effect with bulb shooting - The photo button slows the shutter speed, so moving clouds or passing trains appear as streaks while stationary objects stay sharp
- Get flexible with a detachable remote control - Simply attach the remote to the tripod and control your shooting from a distance, get close up shots without scaring the wildlife
- Quick and easy mounting with quick shoe - Always capture the moment perfectly, quickly attach the Handycam® for a steady shot and then easily release once you’re done
- Attach different cameras with connector cable - Connect the camera or camcorder best suited to the shot using the multi terminal (please check compatibility tab)
- Precision high and low shots with the elevator - The tripod extends to a height of 1,700mm and down to 300mm, the legs spread for the low angles needed in macro photography
- Smooth pans and tilts with the tripod head - Whether it’s left, right, up or down, the tripod’s oil fluid head allows you to follow your subject with smooth movement
- Straight shooting with the leveller - When the bubble in the leveller is completely inside the red circle, the tripod platform is perfectly horizontal
- Pack it up and take anywhere - The tripod is slim and compact, slip it in the supplied case and take it on a shoot with no bother
Designed for use with the Sony Handycam HDR-CX220, HDR-CX230, HDR-CX270, HDR-CX280, HDR-CX290, HDRCX320, HDR-CX320, HDR-CX380, HDR-CX410, HDR-CX430, HDR-CX720, HDRPJ220, HDR-PJ220, HDR-PJ320, HDR-PJ420, HDR-PJ650, HDR-PJ780, HDR-TD30, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900.
Back to top
Back to top
|Number of Leg Sections