Able to hold 2 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, 2-4 additional lenses, and a 15” laptop and 10” tablet, the Think Tank Airport International V3.0 roller bag is specially designed to meet most international airline carry-on requirements. It features a reinforced, telescoping handle, user-replaceable parts to elongate its life, and TSA-approved zipper locks for the main compartment.
Key Features: Think Tank Airport International V3.0
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount pocket on side (Additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- One piece construction reduces weight and improves strength
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for easy identification
What it Fits:
- 2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 2–4 additional lenses
- 15” laptop and a 10” tablet
- Max Lens: 500mm f/4 detached or 400mm f/2.8 attached (hood reversed)
13” W x 18.5” H x 6.5–7.5” D (33 x 47 x 16.5–19.1 cm)
14” W x 21” H x 8” D (35.6 x 53.3 x 20.3 cm)
9.4” W x 10” H x 0.5” D (24 x 25.5 x 1.3 cm)
10.6” W x 15” H x 1.2” D (27 x 38 x 3 cm)
9.6–11.5 lbs. (4.4–5.2 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- SpanKodra front pocket
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
||2 Gripped DSLRs with lenses attached plus 4–6 additional lenses
||14” W x 22” H x 9” D (35.6 x 55.9 x 22.9 cm)
||13” W x 21” H x 7–8” D (33 x 53.3 x 17.8–20.3 cm)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £14.05
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.