The weather-resistant and durable Slate Grey Think Tank Signature 13 shoulder bag is able to store and protect 1 standard-size DSLR with mid-range zoom attached plus 2–3 additional lenses, and a 13” laptop. Hand-sewn, with genuine leather detailing and metal hardware, it is both fashionable and functional. The internal dividers and bottom foam can be removed to convert this into an everyday bag.
Key Features: Think Tank Signature 13 –Slate Grey
- Modern wool-like fabric that is soft to the touch and stands-up to everyday use
- Full-grain leather bottom and detailing, plus antique finished metal hardware
- Zippered flap provides full closure and security to the main compartment, or tucks away when not in use
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment: Signature 10 fits a 13” laptop
- Secure clasps on front flap with one handed operation
- Soft look and feel with clothing-safe materials and design
- Dedicated phone pocket fits up to an iPhone 6s+ or S7 Edge
- Wide handle pass-through for attaching to rolling luggage
- Large front pocket for an extra strobe, rain cover or small book
- Long, cushioned neoprene shoulder pad positions easily when worn cross-body
- Zippered front pocket provides security for small items and includes a built-in organizer for pens and business cards
- Quilted velex dividers can be customized to fit your gear
- Shorter dividers can be made into shelves to stack shorter lenses and primes
- Dividers and bottom foam can be removed for a completely collapsible bag
- Although the bag’s outer fabric is treated with water resistant coating, a seam-sealed rain cover is included for downpour conditions
- 1 standard-size DSLR with mid-range zoom attached plus 2–3 additional lenses
- 13” laptop fits inside a dedicated compartment
13.3” W x 9.1” H x 5.1” D (34 x 23 x 13 cm)
14.6” W x 10.4” H x 6.3” D (37 x 26.5 x 16 cm)
13” W x 9.1” H x 1.2” D (33 x 23 x 3 cm)
3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 240D wool-like 195G nylon/poly blend
- Full-grain leather
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Antique-plated metal hardware
- 550D polyspun
- Nylon seatbelt webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- High-density closed cell foam dividers
- 210D silver-toned nylon lining
- Polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Nylon binding
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
Back to top
||1 standard-size DSLR with mid-range zoom attached plus 2–3 additional lenses
|Laptop Compartment Size
||13” W x 9.1” H x 1.2” D (33 x 23 x 3 cm)
||Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
||14.6” W x 10.4” H x 6.3” D (37 x 26.5 x 16 cm)
||13.3” W x 9.1” H x 5.1” D (34 x 23 x 13 cm)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £10.53
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.