The rugged Think Tank Video Rig 24 roller bag is designed to fit assembled video camera rigs if up to 24” (61cm) in size inside its reinforced walls. It features adjustable, articulating camera stabilisers to provide a custom fit for awkward rigs, and tie-down straps to secure the rig during transportation. Multiple internal and external pockets offer additional storage space for personal items.
Key Features: Think Tank Video Rig 24
- Integrated zipper locks for the main compartment, front cable and combination lock for total bag security
- Heavily cushioned bolsters and 3-layer interior lining cradles sensitive gear
- Tie-down strap secures camera rig when transporting between locations
- Multi-stage, space-saving handle features “no fuss” quick access; built with an inset channel on aluminium tubing for added strength and durability
- YKK RC Fuse zippers, ballistic nylon, metal hardware, nylon seatbelt webbing and closed-cell PU foam are the highest quality materials in the industry
- Tripod mount on side (additional straps included for larger tripods)
- Adjustable lid straps keep bag open and accessible
- Front zippered pocket catch-all for large bulky items like cables, a light jacket, magazines and paper work
- Interior zippered pockets for tools, screws, bolts, filters and small accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm super quiet wheels with sealed bearings
- Extra tall wheel housings to protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Included seam-sealed rain cover for downpour conditions
- Grab handles on three sides for lifting bag in and out of a car, van or truck
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Extra-long zipper pulls are easy to grab and quick to open
- Security tag can be registered should your bag be lost
- Business card holder on top for identification
Fully or partially assembled video camera rigs up to 24” (61 cm) which could include:
Camera body, lens, monitor, viewfinder, 4K recorder, audio recorder, rails, follow-focus, matte-box, shoulder mount, top handle, stabilizer handles, shotgun mic, counter-weight, etc.
Fits a fully assembled video camera rig with a largest dimension up to 24” W x 16” H x 13.5” W (61 x 40.6 x 34.2 cm)
- Canon C-series
- Sony FS700, FS5, FS7, F5 or F55
- Red Epic/Scarlet
- Black Magic Cinema Camera
- Ursa or Ursa Mini
- Aja Cion, as well as many ENG cameras
- Arri Alexa, as well as many ENG cameras
13.5” W x 24” H x 15–16.5” D (34.3 x 61 x 38–42)
16.3” W x 28.3” H x 18” D (41.4 x 71.9 x 45.7 cm)
16.1–19.5 lbs (7.3–8.8 kg)
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating
- Polyurethane coating
- 1680D ballistic nylon
- YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
- Custom designed extra tall skid plates
- High performance 80mm super quiet wheels with ABEC5 rated sealed bearings
- Rubberized laminate reinforcement
- Nylon webbing
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Back to top
- 210D silver-toned nylon
- Polyurethane backed nylex 3-layer liner and dividers
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover
- Closed cell PU foam & PE board reinforced dividers
- Clear mesh pockets
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £11.71
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.