GPlus Widget Block
The GPlus Widget Block creates a Google Plus page 'follow' badge that can be used in any content block area.
Under the Block's Content Tab, there's only one setting
- Google+ Profile Url - this should be an external link to the google plus page the widget should feature
e.g. https://plus.google.com/+wexphotographic for our account, https://plus.google.com/+CanonUK for Canon UK's account.
Under the Block's Settings Tab, there have been a couple of additions to the default block settings options
- Layout - Portrait or Landscape
- Theme - Light or Dark
- Width - 180-450 for Portrait, 273-450 for landscape.
- [ ] Show Cover Photo - Displays the cover photo in the badge if set to true and the photo exists.
- [ ] Show Tag Line - Displays the page's tag line if set to true.
These settings allow you to modify the badge display inline with Google's Google+ badge display options.
By default the Google+ badge isn't responsive, and the 180 width is too wide for our site sidebar in small desktop view.