Developed in order to meet professional demands for speed, quality and durability, SanDisk's Extreme IV compact flash cards are a great choice for serious photography. Improved again to cope with the latest DSLR's advanced functions and image burst speeds, the latest UDMA cards have a stunning 45Mb per second read and write times, meaning the card can be fully unloaded in less than a minute.
SanDisk Extreme IV CompactFlash card is now available at a new level of performance at 45MB/s read/write speed. SanDisk Extreme IV CompactFlash memory cards are the new, industry leading choice for professional photographers who demand one of the fastest, most rugged, most reliable cards on the market. They feature the tested durability and professional-level services that have become synonymous with the SanDisk Extreme product family.
Back to top
- Professional-speed card featuring 45MB/s read/write speeds
- UDMA Enabled - a process which data can be moved from a storage device very efficiently, without labouring the host device's processor
- Extremely durable card tested to work under impact and in harsh temperature conditions
- Speed up your workflow by adding a FireWire Reader (sold separately)
- Priority technical support both online and via phone
Back to top
|Mb Per Sec Read
|Mb Per Sec Write