Zeiss’ Batis f/2.8 135mm AF is the first of its focal length for mirrorless full-frame cameras from Sony. With a fast and precise auto-focus as well as Optical Image Stabilisation, this lens comes with all of the bells and whistles expected from Zeiss. Featuring an OLED display for precise depth-of-field visualisation, this lens is lightweight and compact without compromising visual quality.
Key Features: Zeiss 135mm f/2.8 Batis Lens
- Trusted, high-quality: Zeiss are a stalwart of high-quality camera glass, and this fits in perfectly to their line of lenses
- Precise visualisation of DOF: An OLED display allows you to easily see what you’re focussing on
- Shoot in poor weather conditions: A dust and dirt shield protects your camera in adverse conditions
- Compact and lightweight: Engineered to strike a balance between compactness and weight, without undermining its performance
- First lens of its kind for Sony full-frame mirrorless: This is the first 135mm focal length lens for Sony’s popular full-frame mirrorless series
- Versatile: Perfect for portraiture, wedding and events photography
Back to top
- Focal length: 135mm
- Aperture range: f/2.8-22
- Lens construction (elements/groups): 14/11
- Optical Image Stabilisation: Yes
- Focussing range: 0.87m (2.86ft) - 8
- Free working distance: 0.74m (2.4ft) - 8
- Angular field 36mm format (diag./horiz./vert.): 18° / 15° / 10°
- Diameter of image field: 43.3mm (1.7”)
- Flange focal distance: 18mm (0.71”)
- Filter thread: M67 x 0.75
- Maximum diameter (with lens shade): 98mm (3.9”)
- Focus ring diameter: 81mm (3.2”)
- Length (without lens caps): 120mm (4.7”)
- Length (with lens caps): 133mm (5.2”)
- Weight (without lens caps): 614g (1.35lbs)
Back to top
|Filter Thread Size (mm)
|Focal Length – Tele (mm)
|Focal Length – Wide (mm)
|Maximum Aperture – Tele
|Maximum Aperture – Wide
|Number of Lens Elements
|Number of Lens Groups
||98 x 133
Minimum Focus Distance (m)
Buy Now Pay Later
With our no deposit Buy Now Pay Later option, pay nothing for six months when you spend £250 or more, then either settle the cash price in full by paying a £29.00 settlement fee, or choose to spread the cost over 36 months at 19.9% APR Representative. Please see the repayment example below to see how much purchasing this item on finance would cost.
|Item Value (Cash Price)
|Total Amount Credit
||35 x £68.47
|Total Amount Payable
|Annual Rate of Interest
Are you eligible for finance?
Applicants must be:
- Aged 18 years or older from the application date
- In permanent UK residence for a minimum of three years
- Fulfil at least one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment.
- Retired from regular employment - With a minimum age of 50.
- Not working through disability.
Note: All applicants will be subject to a credit reference check by the lender.
Credit is subject to application and status. Warehouse Express Ltd trading as Wex Photographic act as credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance act as the lender.
Can I repay early? If so how?
No repayments are scheduled in the initial six-month deferral period. However, it is possible to pay off the loan, either by way of a lump sum or in smaller amounts. If the loan is fully repaid within the six-month deferral period, then no interest is payable, but a £29.00 early-settlement will be incurred. Such repayments may be made to Barclays Partner Finance by cheque, debit card or standing order. Unfortunately it is not possible to set up a direct debit within the deferral period. Further information on how to make such repayments will be set out in the loan agreement pack provided by Barclays Partner Finance.
What happens if I don't repay within the first six months (deferral period)?
Following the six month deferral period, Barclays Partner Finance will initiate a monthly direct debit payment for the remaining duration of the loan. Interest will be charged at a rate of 19.9% APR on outstanding balances (backdated to the first date of the loan). Late payment penalties and early repayment charges will apply from this point. Barclays Partner Finance will send a reminder letter approximately one month before the six month deferral period is due to elapse. Note: If you chose to spread the cost and pay monthly, interest is charged from the start of the loan, not from the start of the repayment period.
What will I receive from the finance provider (lender)?
Barclays Partner Finance will send a loan agreement pack approximately four weeks after delivery of the goods, confirming that the account has been activated and, from this point, it is possible to make repayments against the loan.
For further information on how our finance product work, see our Finance help section.
Back to top
† Once your application has been accepted, usually within minutes, we will immediately dispatch your equipment.