Evolution 3 Roger is the alloy equivalent of the world's most versatile and functional travel tripod system, Brian. Roger is unique in its design, and the Evolution 3 upgrades take it to a new level. Multiple mounting points for accessories and other imaging devices, toughened grips on uniquely engineered parallel locks, and an added D-Ring and Carabiner for additional capability make Roger an incredibly versatile and rugged tripod system, with modular design for professionals and enthusiasts. Roger takes innovation and capability to a new level with 30kg variable load rating.
The Evolution 3 Roger tripod is the latest incarnation of what has been the most versatile and functional travel tripod in the world until now. Roger is the alloy version of our award winning Brian tripod, though with a couple of amendments. New features enable an unprecedented level of functionality, making Roger the ultimate alloy travel companion for Professionals and Hobbyists around the world.
- New Tri-Mount plate for multiple mounting of external devices
- Locking Ring for precision placement of mounting plate
- D-Ring & Carabiner assembly in place of traditional spring hook
- Detachable monopod / boom / selfie stick
- 3/8" detachable feet, for modular use
- ParaLock leg locking system with new TPR 80 Grips for all weather conditions
- New internal mechanism for smoother, stronger and easier use
- Peak Design & Arca Swiss compatibility on Quick Release Plate
- Detachable Pano-Clamp for level top panning, and macro panning
- Removeable & reversible centre column for low & macro capability
- 30kg Variable Load Capability*
So, what's in the kit?
Back to top
- Evolution 3 Roger Alloy Travel Tripod System
- AirHed 3 (AH3) ballhead with Detachable Pano-Clamp
- Peak Design Compatible Quick Release Plate
- Tough Canvas carry case with ballast function
- Stainless Carabiner
Back to top
Horizontal centre column
3 Legged Thing