UK Delivery Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does delivery cost?
- How do I get free delivery?
- Can I have some more information on your delivery services?
- Can I collect in store?
- Are there any additional charges to consider?
- What if an item on my order is out of stock at the time my order is processed?
- Can you deliver to countries out side of the UK?
- Do you deliver to BFPO addresses?
- Which carriers do you use & how do you package items?
Free Mainland UK delivery on orders over £50
Not in a hurry? Enjoy our FREE 4 working day delivery
We can deliver free of charge in 4 working days (within Mainland UK only) if your order is for £50 or more. You will able to select this option as you check out.
Order by 6.30pm
Order by 6.30pm
Order by 6.30pm Friday
Order by 5pm Saturday
In the event that we have any problems processing your order then dispatch of goods may be delayed; we will always endeavour to contact you to advise of any such issues.
Next working day* - Delivery by Parcel Force on the working day of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
3-4 working day delivery - Only available on orders under £50. Delivery usually by Royal Mail recorded post and usually within 4 working days.
Free within 4 working days - Only available on orders over £50. Free delivery within 4 working days with either Royal Mail or Parcel Force.
Delivery within 2 working days- For larger and heavier items that can not be sent by Parcel Force, delivery is by FedEx and usually within 2 working days. You are unable to specify a delivery day on this service.
Saturday delivery* - Delivery by Parcel Force on the Saturday of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
Sunday delivery* - Delivery by Parcel Force on the Sunday of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
Standard Remote delivery - In some more remote parts of the country delivery may take a little longer. An indication of how many days delivery may take will be shown at the checkout.
- Before 9am - Delivery by Parcel Force before 9.30am on the working day of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
- Before 10.30am - Delivery by Parcel Force before 10.30am on the working day of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
- Before Midday - Delivery by Parcel Force before 12pm on the working day of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
- After Midday - Delivery by Parcel Force after 12pm on the working day of your choice. Exclusions may apply.
Same day delivery - If required, we can arrange same day delivery by courier to mainland UK addresses for orders placed before 2pm on a business day. The charge for this service will depend on the delivery address; please call 01603 486413 to request a quotation.
BFPO - Standard BFPO delivery. For delivery estimates please refer to the BFPO.
*Premium delivery services (e.g. before 10:30 am and Saturday delivery) are not available for first time orders placed over the telephone. Premium delivery services are also not available to certain postcode areas that include Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Orkney and Shetland Islands, some Western Isles and remote parts of Northern Scotland.
If you are local to us and your item is in stock, you can reserve it online for free, to collect from our Norwich store. Simply select the ‘Collect in store’ option during the checkout and we will email you to let you know when your order is ready to collect.
- Collection requests - charges from £10 apply
- Wide format printers are subject to higher delivery charges, depended on printer model, and any installation service you may require. Please call for further details.
- For our returns policy please see Terms & Conditions
With the exception of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses, we regret that we are not able to ship to addresses outside the United Kingdom.
If any part of your order is not available for immediate dispatch, during the checkout process you will have the option to dispatch the available items immediately*, and dispatch the remainder of your order when they become available, or you can choose to wait until all the items are available and we will dispatch them in one consignment. If you choose to split the order we will dispatch the available items in accordance with the delivery service you request, and the remaining items from your order will follow when they become available (at no extra cost). We will contact you before dispatching any additional out of stock items.
* Orders that contain 'when bought with' items can only be dispatched once everything in the order is in stock; if you need in stock items in a hurry please place a separate order for those products.
For confirmation on stock availability prior to order placement please call us on 01603 486413.
Following customer feedback we use Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide for most of our consignments aside from large and oversized items which many come via an alternative carrier.
We always endeavour to ensure that your parcel arrives safely and in a timely manner. We take particular care to ensure that goods are well packaged and attempt to use recycled packaging and / or biodegradable materials wherever we can.